same as before :) Whomever you have the hots for, just post a pic here :P

[OK, so I gave in and posted the thread :P]

I should take this time to add.... keep the pix PGish as we will have younger kids on here. Shirtless guys are ok, but no topless chicks or anything showing "below the belt" (no just boxers/briefs/bikini/towels is not enough... again, PG, not PG-13)

Again guys: PG...... if it is too sexually suggestive, I will delete the post and quote whatever may be appropriate.... if it happens too much, I'll have to start warning and/or suspending you guys so please, keep it PG.......

Views: 2656

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Michael C. Hall. Probably the sexiest serial killer to ever grace my television, haha.
and gay guys :P lol

(well, some of us :D)

and if you guys want to embed pix but don't know how... just click the camera by the link, or if it's from photobucket, type img src="URLofThePic.here/image.jpg" in between < >

Ana B. said:
Taylor is for us 17 years old lol

Ana B. said:
Oh I have some Taylor lautner and etc. For you :) this has soo much to do with LP
OMFG!!!! Ben McKenzie is just .... well, you know
I have the hots for this guy!

<3333333333333333

Sean Murray. He plays McGee on NCIS. This is my baby! Even thought he's married and got a kid... still my baby.

Him with he new born at the time. She's like two now. Very cute though.

Ninety-five percent of the images that get posted HERE will be images I find attractive ... images of people I find attractive. ;)
jensen ackles is sex on legs *_* and he has pretty eyes too :D and dexter too-watching the second season atm and it rawks *muha* never seen a guy cut up a body and still look hot doing it... ;D
and mcgee is quite hot in his own, geeky way...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
And a more recent picture of him^
Photobucket

AND LAST BUT CERTAINLY NOT LEAST!!
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THAT MAN!
R.I.P. John
I miss you and love you. :(
yep...hehehe

I'm married to the woman I have the hots for. If she wants to throw up pictures, she can.
Rawr.

*waits for pics of the lovely Miss Stacy*

Mike A said:
I'm married to the woman I have the hots for. If she wants to throw up pictures, she can.
AWWWWWWW!!!!!! How did I miss this?
My man, my family, my love :)

Mike A said:
Nice Chaz pics =O

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service