same as before :) Whomever you have the hots for, just post a pic here :P

[OK, so I gave in and posted the thread :P]

I should take this time to add.... keep the pix PGish as we will have younger kids on here. Shirtless guys are ok, but no topless chicks or anything showing "below the belt" (no just boxers/briefs/bikini/towels is not enough... again, PG, not PG-13)

Again guys: PG...... if it is too sexually suggestive, I will delete the post and quote whatever may be appropriate.... if it happens too much, I'll have to start warning and/or suspending you guys so please, keep it PG.......

Views: 2657

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well I find myself hot (well I am also president of Hotopia so ofc I am hot and sexy!) so here I am!!!

OMG Stacy, those are not your children! When did they get so much older?! Beautiful pic, thank you!

Ethereal Twilight said:
AWWWWWWW!!!!!! How did I miss this?
My man, my family, my love :)

Mike A said:
I'm married to the woman I have the hots for. If she wants to throw up pictures, she can.
I was wondering when you'd post in here Stef!

Stef said:
Well I find myself hot (well I am also president of Hotopia so ofc I am hot and sexy!) so here I am!!!

Lol hahahaha. You know, if there is a topic up about hotness and sexiness, I will be there, can take time but I will be there! lol

Tiernan (Moderator) said:
I was wondering when you'd post in here Stef!

Stef said:

Tiernan (Moderator) said:
OMG Stacy, those are not your children! When did they get so much older?! Beautiful pic, thank you!
I know!!! My son is so much taller than me now. He just turned 14. Can't believe he can start driving next year. And Felicia!! Don't even get me started!! haha
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Here's someone Tiernan has the hots for!

Photobucket
I have 3 people in mind right now. lol

Zack Merrick, All Time Low bassist

William Beckett, The Academy Is... frontman

Gabe Saporta, Cobra Starship frontman

have a nice body <3
OMG, how did I not see this?! Yes, yes, I have a thing for guys with tattoos...yummy!

SMC said:
Here's someone Tiernan has the hots for!

Photobucket
they all were a little much.... for the fact that we have younger members here.......
so I had to quote this and then delete the other post to get rid of the pix....... sorry.....

Phillip Goldfinch said:
Keira Knightley
Danielle Panabaker
Jessica Biel
needed more than just a towel around... sorry :( I know it's been up for a while, but... still......

Anene said:
I'd love to make out with him first then have him sing to me. ^_^

very hot!

Sexy!

Again!

Now Together!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service