Hey,my name is jens and im from germany.

i have a big problem..

yesterday i purchased the LPUX annual membership..and i will get the extra merchandise too.

but now i want to log in to the main lpupage to watch the lputv episodes and can chat etc.

but how?

i didnt get an email with information how to log in..

PLEAE HELP!

or tell me how you got an lpu member!

THANK YOU! 

Views: 45

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

doesnt work..sry

Yahoo..i can take Facebook too because i registered in facebokk with my yahoo account

the same thing is happening to me...i purchased mines yersterday too and i cant log in..this is so annoying :-/

i contacted topspin a thousand times and they want to help me with all what they have but im not able to log in..

the madame of topsin send me a link to check if your able to log in or not:

http://ww3.linkinpark.com/testaccess/

Hey guys, email lpuhq@lpunderground.com with your problems and I'll do my best to help you out there! Please include your order number, and explain your problems thoroughly!

How can you tell if you have redeemed the LPUX membership to get the package

thanks

my test access was working just fine. strange. hope you got some answers and now have access!
All I can do there, having recently become a member, is watch the LPU tv stuff. It doesn't tell me I'm logged in but I can watch them as long as I've signed into Yahoo (the one I chose) before I go on there, just press LPUX and I can watch. I don't know if that's how it's supposed to be or if it's meant to be more like the Linkin Park site with sign showing you've logged in etc. It seems weird to me like it is but ???? Maybe I should contact LPU headquarters too?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service