I went last night and I just text "tampa" to 50505, but it told me "Mozes: Sorry, this campaign is currently not active. - via Mozes"  Can someone help me at all?  I sure would appreciate it!  (It has not been 24 hours since the concert has been over- it ended around 11pm.)  Thanks!

Views: 33

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Stand by, we are awaiting word from higher ups about this situation. Thanks.
Thanks so much for responding!  I don't want to miss out on the Tampa concert download... I went and it was awesome, but I was hoping to be able to download the memory :)  I texted the code "Tampa" to 50505 within the 24 hour time period that it required, but it didn't work.  I also tried "LPLIVE" because I heard from someone that that code might work.  I'm not sure, but I'd greatly appreciate your help with this.  Thanks!

Hi, I also had the same problem.

Thanks for the help!

:)

I was also having the same problem as all of you, well if i find out anything I will let you know. Or if you do let me know. You can watch the concert on youtube if you want. The videos are broken up by each song.

Hello dereklp,

I received an email that the Tampa download is now ready.  Problem is, I still have not received the link for the FREE download.  I know that many people are having the same problem (from the forums).  Did you find out if you could help me, and us?  I'm sure we all would be very thankful :)

dereklp -Moderator- said:

Stand by, we are awaiting word from higher ups about this situation. Thanks.
Please see this discussion for any questions about downloads:  http://www.linkinpark.com/forum/topics/faq-for-downloading-audio-from

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service