Hey, not all of us have iPhones! Could there possibly be ports of this game to other platforms availible? I would buy it in that case, but not otherwise!

Views: 1405

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great topic, I was just wondering about this thing, I can`t afford buying an iphone, but I could buy the game.
Buy an Ipod touch then xD
Smart answer. :|
Still, I'm sure there will be others who can't afford or do not have access to an iPod Toch/iPhone.

I'll see what the rest of the staff / LP thinks :p
Mike posted on his blog, they will be looking to add it to other mobile devices too :)
I'd definitely buy a PC/Windows version - even if it has to run in a little teeny window because it was made for phones
They could provably released it for others platforms someday! I have an iphone but i think they should try to make it for other games that way everybody would have a chance to get it!
I would love a port of this game on the Android platform! :)
Hmm this forum needs a way to report inappropriate comments
you should be able to get rid of people like this squirm santa...
he's spamming the whole site, not just this thread!!

Nerd Fourty-Two said:
They've been taken care of

I so can't wait though for the game :) I doubt if they made a PC version that the image would be iPhone sized :p

tigerlily_mila said:
you should be able to get rid of people like this squirm santa... he's spamming the whole site, not just this thread!!
Nerd Fourty-Two said:
I'd get a PC verison for it, definitely... I'm not exactly hyped on getting it ASAP, so I'm patient if it comes out for the PC.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service