Hey, not all of us have iPhones! Could there possibly be ports of this game to other platforms availible? I would buy it in that case, but not otherwise!

Views: 1402

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was just wondering the same thing. Like you said, not everyone has iPods and iPhones. Sure wish they would reconsider the limitation. If it is available in every existing platforms, then that would be awesome. Everybody will have the chance to experience it.
We should request it to be on here too http://www.wholesaleappcommunity.com/ for all the other smart phones at least
The iPod Touch or iphone use a touchscreen. Just few PC have an integrated touchscreen.... and the PSP got no touchscreen. I think this is a reason why 8 Bit Rebellion will never be released on these systems. But a version for Android is desirable =D
Is anything specific to the touchscreen involved, which a mouse won't do?
What about Multi Touch ? I think it will be difficult to do that with just one mouse.

Nerd Fourty-Two said:
Is anything specific to the touchscreen involved, which a mouse won't do?
Does the game actually use multi touch? I haven't actually seen it and don't know
Anything with a touch screen (and acceleometers and other gizmos) will be tough to port into a non-touch screen. Mike once acknowledged the possibility for a port to other mobile platforms, for people who prefer better phones, but by no means is that a confirmation of anything. I would kill for a PC version though (and since the iPad was announced, it wouldn't necessarily have to be a small window).

Nerd Fourty-Two said:
Does the game actually use multi touch? I haven't actually seen it and don't know

My bet is on Probably.
I wouldn't mind having it on my Nintendo DS. That'd be fun.

The touch screen would work very well.
PC version please!! i'd definitely buy too :P
Based on the trailers and stuff including the recent LPTV episode http://linkinpark.com/profiles/blogs/new-lptv-episode-mike it looks like the game probably doesn't use the touch capabilities all that much. It looks like your basic old school side scrolling 2D run-and-gun game.
PS3's Online Store Would Be AMAZING.
I agree. I would even settle for just paying for "Blackbirds".

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service