I cant believe i paid money to be one of the first people to buy tickets and of course i get no email. This really sucks!! I hope LP sees this and can help  me out. or at least someone. now i wasted money and cant get tickets. this really sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks!
Rachal

Views: 499

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

WTF? the NYC show went on sale and within 4 mins after i cant get tickets. Im pissed as hell. This is fucking stupid
I went on at noon exactly as they told us to, and, it says they are out of stock!!! What's going on???
I bought tix to the Vegas show, got email and everything. All set here.

You saying NYC show was sold out already?
Did you get the presale code?

Alison said:
WTF? the NYC show went on sale and within 4 mins after i cant get tickets. Im pissed as hell. This is fucking stupid
I'm doing the freak out right about now for not having the access to buy tix for the NYC show. WTF?????!!!!
I guess it means its sold out. But it hasnt even gone on sale to the public yet. Did they have limited numbers available for presale? Im going to flip a shit on LP and the website. This is not acceptable. How can they do that to their fans. DISAPPOINTMENT



Brian Fensch said:
I bought tix to the Vegas show, got email and everything. All set here.

You saying NYC show was sold out already?
I didnt need a code. I renewed my things after that date so all i had to do was log in

Rachal Kwasnick said:
Did you get the presale code?

Alison said:
WTF? the NYC show went on sale and within 4 mins after i cant get tickets. Im pissed as hell. This is fucking stupid
This is so stupid, I know the Dallas show is gonna be close to sell out, and i still have no code. I emailed Topspin and they have not responded yet. I am gonna be so mad if i cant get tickets!!!
I seriously want to go on a rampage in my work place right now but i cant let them know im trying to buy tickets during work. So i have to quietly keep the steam coming out of my ear to a minimum

Crystal A. Joseph D.C. AK CCSP said:
I'm doing the freak out right about now for not having the access to buy tix for the NYC show. WTF?????!!!!
I logged in with out issue - it simply said "Some of the items you've selected are out of stock". Did it go on sale before noon?
Well, when I got my ticket I chose the ticket, logged in with my yahoo, checked out and it was all good. If you guys were LPU9 members, did you use your code to transfer over to LPUX? If you bought LPUX and are new, I have no idea.

Also, don't blame LP for pre-sales, they have nothing to do with it. There are a certain amount of tickets available for each stage. LPU gets first tix, then LP.com people who buy something, then LP.com members. THEN it goes out to the public. Try again tomorrow.
I didnt need a code. I logged in with my yahoo account and it said the "items are out of stock" its fucking ridicious

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service