I cant believe i paid money to be one of the first people to buy tickets and of course i get no email. This really sucks!! I hope LP sees this and can help  me out. or at least someone. now i wasted money and cant get tickets. this really sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks!
Rachal

Views: 497

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Sounds like it's just sold out. Sorry to hear that, like I said, try again tomorrow XP
wtf i went on at exactly 12 and it says soldout!?! that cant be, i read somewhere else that it went on sale 15 minutes early is that true?!?!?
It wouldnt even let me get access! I got a message saying you do have access to this item. I already bought my memebership back in August. So i decided to pay another 10.00 to get a monthly access just so i can buy tickets today. So then i go back to get the tickets and they are no longer available. Contacted topspin media and so far no response. And yeah still no email or anything from Linkin Park. WTF guys. This is bull shit.
YAY!! I got my tickets!! I am gonna be on the Floor to see LP!! YES!!
How did u do it?
what time did you do this?

Rachal Kwasnick said:
YAY!! I got my tickets!! I am gonna be on the Floor to see LP!! YES!!
I tried to get on and saying I don't have access for some reason. I was able to buy presale tickets to mohegun sun arena no problem, but trying to buy presale today for MSG show and it wouldn't let me access. I used the code to transfer to LPUX and everything, although I just recently got an email saying the subscription was ending. When I tried to buy the LPUX yearly access for $60, it said my email was already in use and wouldn't let me buy, which i assume is because I already have access. So I don't know what to do, I emailed topspin but I don't think they have anything to do with this problem.

J. Nelson, this sounds like the same problem you had, correct?
go to the day of your show and buy tickets. then if you bought the pass you will be able to get tickets.

Steven said:
How did u do it?
i just got them 2 hours after i was supposed to get them

Jonathan Nelson said:
what time did you do this?

Rachal Kwasnick said:
YAY!! I got my tickets!! I am gonna be on the Floor to see LP!! YES!!

Did you get tickets to the Madison Square Garden concert or to another show?
Rachal Kwasnick said:
i just got them 2 hours after i was supposed to get them

Jonathan Nelson said:
what time did you do this?

Rachal Kwasnick said:
YAY!! I got my tickets!! I am gonna be on the Floor to see LP!! YES!!
yeah just about. except i spent another 10.00 just to get tickets and still couldnt get them

Peter Gugliotta said:
I tried to get on and saying I don't have access for some reason. I was able to buy presale tickets to mohegun sun arena no problem, but trying to buy presale today for MSG show and it wouldn't let me access. I used the code to transfer to LPUX and everything, although I just recently got an email saying the subscription was ending. When I tried to buy the LPUX yearly access for $60, it said my email was already in use and wouldn't let me buy, which i assume is because I already have access. So I don't know what to do, I emailed topspin but I don't think they have anything to do with this problem.

J. Nelson, this sounds like the same problem you had, correct?
Interesting...well after making that post I tried again and I was finally allowed to purchase LPUX membership, but as everyone else has said, they are "out of stock", guess I'll have to randomly keep trying.

Jonathan Nelson said:
yeah just about. except i spent another 10.00 just to get tickets and still couldnt get them

Peter Gugliotta said:
I tried to get on and saying I don't have access for some reason. I was able to buy presale tickets to mohegun sun arena no problem, but trying to buy presale today for MSG show and it wouldn't let me access. I used the code to transfer to LPUX and everything, although I just recently got an email saying the subscription was ending. When I tried to buy the LPUX yearly access for $60, it said my email was already in use and wouldn't let me buy, which i assume is because I already have access. So I don't know what to do, I emailed topspin but I don't think they have anything to do with this problem.

J. Nelson, this sounds like the same problem you had, correct?

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service