I cant believe i paid money to be one of the first people to buy tickets and of course i get no email. This really sucks!! I hope LP sees this and can help  me out. or at least someone. now i wasted money and cant get tickets. this really sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks!
Rachal

Views: 499

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

what show are you looking for?

Rachal Kwasnick said:
go to the day of your show and buy tickets. then if you bought the pass you will be able to get tickets.

Steven said:
How did u do it?
DALLAS SHOW!

Steven said:

Did you get tickets to the Madison Square Garden concert or to another show?
Rachal Kwasnick said:
i just got them 2 hours after i was supposed to get them

Jonathan Nelson said:
what time did you do this?

Rachal Kwasnick said:
YAY!! I got my tickets!! I am gonna be on the Floor to see LP!! YES!!
I went on a few minutes before 9 PST and was surprised to see tickets were already on sale. In the time it took me to decide b/w GA and Reserved, they sold out. Considering the site listed pre-sale to begin at 9 PST, this doesn't seem ethical. Who can we contact?
well the problem everyone is having seems to be for msg.. havent really seen any problems for other venues
i can't believe it!!!!....i was with one pc in my job and my girlfriend at home with another....and we couldn't get anythingggg!!!!!!...at exactly 12 pm both....i hope NEW YORK tomorrow for lpu or lp works better or have additional tickets....PLEASEEEEEE
Tickets were available for sale at exactly 9am for me, strange how it'd be open earlier for you guys but not me o.O So glad I was able to get my ticket then =D
9:00 a.m. for Madison Square Garden or a different venue?

Brian Fensch said:
Tickets were available for sale at exactly 9am for me, strange how it'd be open earlier for you guys but not me o.O So glad I was able to get my ticket then =D
I got my tix about 6 min before 9pst, I dont know how much earlier it was open, I just logged in at 8:54 and got my 2 tix. So yea, its possible that they were sold out minutes after 9am
My mom tried to get MSG tix for me because I don't have computer access at work. She said they were onsale at least 10mins early because that's when she logged on and she got shut out too

Crystal A. Joseph D.C. AK CCSP said:
I'm doing the freak out right about now for not having the access to buy tix for the NYC show. WTF?????!!!!
Another fucked up day! Went on at 12, tickets were available... put all info in, including credit card and then it said invalid state... i put NY!!!!!! Why is this so damn difficult. So then it wouldnt let me enter a correct state or change any info and nothing went through. so once again im screwed
the same exact thing happened to me and now it says they are out of stock... I am extremelty disappointed and no one from customer service gets back to us.

Jonathan Nelson said:
Another fucked up day! Went on at 12, tickets were available... put all info in, including credit card and then it said invalid state... i put NY!!!!!! Why is this so damn difficult. So then it wouldnt let me enter a correct state or change any info and nothing went through. so once again im screwed

Jonathan Nelson said:

I got the same exact thing 2 days in a row. Once they are in a buyers shopping cart they should be reserved for a couple minutes, like ticketmasters system works

LP pre-sale system sucks

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service