I cant believe i paid money to be one of the first people to buy tickets and of course i get no email. This really sucks!! I hope LP sees this and can help  me out. or at least someone. now i wasted money and cant get tickets. this really sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks!
Rachal

Views: 497

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

this whole system is bull shit and of course there are no moderators listening to our feedback and nothing will be done about it
Agreed! I get emails from LP.com, updates, announcements, but when I go to get tickets apparently I'm not a member! I've been a member of LP.com for 7 years!! =( Guess I'm going to venue Saturday to get the left-overs.. =(

Still excited about the show though! Just dissapointed in the way tickets are being distrubuted for the Florida shows.
To everyone that has been having issues with presale purchases:

linkinpark.com Moderators have nothing to do with anything related to presale tickets. Everything is done through TopSpin Media. I am seriously very sorry that so many people are having such an awful time with it. I personally cannot do anything about this, and neither can the other Moderators. All I can do is point you in the direction of TopSpin Media. I see all the reports that people are sending in, and I'm not ignoring anyone or not listening. I just can't do anything to help the situation.
How come some people have received an apology and a msg about a Ticketmaster pre-sale today and others have not? I've been in the LPU for a decade now and this has NEVER happened through Sparkat.

Crystal A. Joseph D.C. AK CCSP said:
How come some people have received an apology and a msg about a Ticketmaster pre-sale today and others have not? I've been in the LPU for a decade now and this has NEVER happened through Sparkat.

Seriously. Someone told me last night about the Ticketmaster Fan Club sale that starts today, I just checked my e-mail and I got nothing about it?!
If anyone comes upon that presale password for ticketmaster, any chance it could be shared? I hate this secretive presale stuff.

As for the presale in general, I'm very disappointed by the way it has been done. I bought tickets to the Boston show no problem. Then I try to get them for MSG and get royally screwed over by some invalid error on Topspin's part. Apparently the cart system is just for show? For once, I have to agree with something TicketMaster does (allotted time tickets are yours until order processing). The customer service has been NO HELP at all, even for a simple explanation about why, after all my info was in and correct, I did not receive the tickets. The cart system is there for a reason, right? Doesn't everyone get a fair minute or so to purchase?

Perhaps I'm merely bitter. I've been buying tickets from various vendors for all levels of shows for the past ten years and I've NEVER had this kind of problem. I know it's a high profile show where not everyone is guaranteed. I didn't expect to be guaranteed them because I paid extra. I'm disappointed that LP, such a respectable, fan-centric band used such a faulted and frustrating system for their tour.

Thanks for reading my long-winded response. I'll be counting down on the next THREE on-sale opportunities for MSG. Crazy.
it is a UNIQUE password that can only be used once! Doubt anyone is willing to share it

Brittany DeLillo said:
If anyone comes upon that presale password for ticketmaster, any chance it could be shared? I hate this secretive presale stuff.

As for the presale in general, I'm very disappointed by the way it has been done. I bought tickets to the Boston show no problem. Then I try to get them for MSG and get royally screwed over by some invalid error on Topspin's part. Apparently the cart system is just for show? For once, I have to agree with something TicketMaster does (allotted time tickets are yours until order processing). The customer service has been NO HELP at all, even for a simple explanation about why, after all my info was in and correct, I did not receive the tickets. The cart system is there for a reason, right? Doesn't everyone get a fair minute or so to purchase?

Perhaps I'm merely bitter. I've been buying tickets from various vendors for all levels of shows for the past ten years and I've NEVER had this kind of problem. I know it's a high profile show where not everyone is guaranteed. I didn't expect to be guaranteed them because I paid extra. I'm disappointed that LP, such a respectable, fan-centric band used such a faulted and frustrating system for their tour.

Thanks for reading my long-winded response. I'll be counting down on the next THREE on-sale opportunities for MSG. Crazy.
Good to know. Thanks.

Jonathan Nelson said:
it is a UNIQUE password that can only be used once! Doubt anyone is willing to share it

Finally got my tickets for MSG! Only took 4 frustrating days!
HOW??!?!!!?!?!
me too!
i was ready for it to be 10am and i got seats on the floor! not in the pit but im content!!!
where r ur seats :D
presale screwed me over- the NYC show was sold out in 2mins -.-

Jonathan Nelson said:
Finally got my tickets for MSG! Only took 4 frustrating days!

Crystal A. Joseph D.C. AK CCSP said:
HOW??!?!!!?!?!

Supposedly LPU members were e-mailed codes for a fan club presale that was offered on Ticketmaster os of last night. I am a LPU member, do not have tickets and did not receive a membership pre-sale code for use on TM

TopSpin SUCKS, I e-mailed them as to were the fan club e-mail was, nothing back. I am disputing the credit card charge for the LPU

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service