I cant believe i paid money to be one of the first people to buy tickets and of course i get no email. This really sucks!! I hope LP sees this and can help  me out. or at least someone. now i wasted money and cant get tickets. this really sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks!
Rachal

Views: 499

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

HOW DID YOU GET YOUR MSG TICKETS???? :(

Amani Chowdhury said:
me too!
i was ready for it to be 10am and i got seats on the floor! not in the pit but im content!!!
where r ur seats :D
presale screwed me over- the NYC show was sold out in 2mins -.-

Jonathan Nelson said:
Finally got my tickets for MSG! Only took 4 frustrating days!
WHAT THE HECK!!!! I can't get Presale MSG tickets! I waited til 10 on the dot and in seconds it got sold out?? then I tried ticketmaster but we need a password to get the presale tickets? WHERE DO I GET THAT??? do LP.COM members have to wait til tickets are available to the open public.. and get crappy seats?????? NO FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The presale on Ticketmaster is for Fan Club members only .... however see the other topic were many(including myself) fan club members did not recieve a passcode to allow us to buy tickets

This is complete bullshit

Jose Feliciano said:
WHAT THE HECK!!!! I can't get Presale MSG tickets! I waited til 10 on the dot and in seconds it got sold out?? then I tried ticketmaster but we need a password to get the presale tickets? WHERE DO I GET THAT??? do LP.COM members have to wait til tickets are available to the open public.. and get crappy seats?????? NO FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i already had a ticketmaster account so all my card info was saved on there- i waited till 10 on the dot and pasted in the password that lp.com shudve sent u via email n clicked for 2 tix and best available and then i was able to purchase em

Jose Feliciano said:

Amani Chowdhury said:
me too!
i was ready for it to be 10am and i got seats on the floor! not in the pit but im content!!!

Jonathan Nelson said:
I got section 11! Better then nothing at this point. I got an email with a presale code

Jose Feliciano said:

Amani Chowdhury said:
me too!

Jonathan Nelson said:
section 11?!?! me too!
ive row N seats 2-1
idk wth that means but maybe ill see you :D

Jonathan Nelson said:
I got section 11! Better then nothing at this point. I got an email with a presale code

Jose Feliciano said:

Amani Chowdhury said:
me too!

Jonathan Nelson said:
i got 200 level :( i didnt know about the presale til jus now when i checked my email D: i suppose its better than getting nothing tho
They didn't have any floor or level 100's left?

spideyv91 said:
i got 200 level :( i didnt know about the presale til jus now when i checked my email D: i suppose its better than getting nothing tho
not when i checked i went through 100 and ga seperately and it said unavailable, it says there having some internet presale tomorrow at 10 tho so i wasnt sure if it would open up and didnt wanan risk it so jus went for the 200

Todd Forgione said:
They didn't have any floor or level 100's left?

spideyv91 said:

Same thing happened to me. But able to get some tix yesterday, but the back of the floor.

Jonathan Nelson said:

Another fucked up day! Went on at 12, tickets were available... put all info in, including credit card and then it said invalid state... i put NY!!!!!! Why is this so damn difficult. So then it wouldnt let me enter a correct state or change any info and nothing went through. so once again im screwed

FINALLY ABLE TO PURCHASE 'PRE-SALE' TIX TO MSG!!!  Thank God LIVENATION.com came through with actually posting the pre-sale code in advance. I must share it with those of you still trying to make it in to the MSG show on Feb. 4th.  TRIBUTE .  It takes a few minutes, but it works.  Unfortunately shitty seats, but I will make my way down to where I RIGHTFULLY should have been, anyway! : ) 
John Olszewski said:

Same thing happened to me. But able to get some tix yesterday, but the back of the floor.

Jonathan Nelson said:

Another fucked up day! Went on at 12, tickets were available... put all info in, including credit card and then it said invalid state... i put NY!!!!!! Why is this so damn difficult. So then it wouldnt let me enter a correct state or change any info and nothing went through. so once again im screwed

Let's just hope that this' pre-sale' non-emailing, non-ticket confirming NIGHTMARE ENDS by the time they announce and start selling their tix for the summer  shows, ala Projekt Revolution!!!!

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service