I signed up for Linkin Park Underground yesterday and have not received a redemption code, does anyone know how long it takes to get the code? I'm hoping to have it before tickets go on sale Monday

Views: 534

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

same thing with me, I still havent received the code
You can test your access to LPU by doing the following:
1) Visit http://ww3.linkinpark.com/testaccess/
2) Find your membership type and click on the "Test Now" button. If you're asked to login, just select the account you used when you redeemed your code
3) If the item "Test Access" has been added to your cart you can checkout - don't worry you won't be charged during this process
4) You're done!
As an LPU member you will have access to Linkin Park concert tickets before anyone else in the world, plus we reserve the best tickets in the house for you. The upcoming 2011 US tour will be announced soon at linkinpark.com along with LPU pre-sale information. It isn't available yet, but additional LPUX site experiences will be rolling out soon, and the exclusive LPUX CD and merchandise will come shortly.
did you get the code? I tried this and still no redemption code.

JESSICA NICOLE DIAZ said:
2) Find your membership type and click on the "Test Now" button. If you're asked to login, just select the account you used when you redeemed your code
3) If the item "Test Access" has been added to your cart you can checkout - don't worry you won't be charged during this process
4) You're done!
As an LPU member you will have access to Linkin Park concert tickets before anyone else in the world, plus we reserve the best tickets in the house for you. The upcoming 2011 US tour will be announced soon at linkinpark.com along with LPU pre-sale information. It isn't available yet, but additional LPUX site experiences will be rolling out soon, and the exclusive LPUX CD and merchandise will come shortly.
If it went through for you, saying its accepted, then you do not need a redemption code.
If you've made it through the test process then you're all set; you didn't need a code to activate your account. The announcement and pre-sale begin this Monday, November 15 at 9am PST / 12pm EST.
Thank You! I just about had a panic attack :)

If you've made it through the test process then you're all set; you didn't need a code to activate your account. The announcement and pre-sale begin this Monday, November 15 at 9am PST / 12pm EST.
Me too! I emailed the tech support about it haha ...
So I just signed up for the LPU membership last night...
but the site has this LP Underground X: Demos (2010) now..
will that be something I have access to or can buy without adding another month to the membership?

based on the price.. listed it at most should cost $5... after paying 60 for the membership.
I'm having the same issue. I used the test access, and hope it fixed the problem. Will we get e-mailed a code tomorrow that gives us access to buy concert tickets?
I tested it and it says i have access... but i still dont see how i buy the tickets tomorrow?

also how do i get the lp underground x: demos?
Im having the same problem. I just bought the lpu annual pass and I havent received a redemption code. I have also tried the test thing and I dont get to a login page. It just says purchase completed. I need to get tickets tomorrow! I havent seen them in 7 years! Also does anyone have any idea how the meet and greet sign up works? Please help asap. Im having a panic attack!

Shona said:
did you get the code? I tried this and still no redemption code.

4) You're done!
I'm panicking as well, I don't know if you just use your email and that gives you access??? I read that this happened for the NYC show and the code that you were supposed to use was LPUX2010, not sure if its the same for tomorrow! :S I really want tickets!!

here is the link to the discussion i found
http://www.linkinpark.com/forum/topics/lpux-preorder-tix?id=3124652...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service