Has anyone whose show was cancelled (and got their tix on linkinpark.com) heard anything from them on getting their refund yet??  I have tix to the CT show and havent heard a word yet on how theyre going to give me back my $$$$....  Wondering if Im the only one...?

Views: 182

Replies to This Discussion

nobody else does! they all reply vaguely, but this woman actually will try if you email her more than once..LOL
oh man - that sucks! but at least we'll get our refunds by the end of this week. although if i don't, i have no hesitation emailing the crap out of them. 

Jill Bielawski said:
Yhahaha yes it was! I emailed back someone else-a miranda- yesterday and she didn't even reply!
still havent got mine..and no email to say it came through yet.
Me either........ they have one more day til I harass the shit out of em

sounds like tommorro is gonna be a fun day..LOL

just sent my email to topspin. they sent me an automated reply, but i'm supposed to get a personal reply soon (whatever "soon" is).

did any of you guys have to go through like 5 different webpages to get to customer support?
yes, the first time i ever emailed them..my ticket was missing for this show, and I had to bug the crap out of them for weeks..now i just keep emailing the people who answered me, plus i go searching for that page. I have an issue and need that money like yesterday..bad enough i lost all that money on boston.
well, you're going to LOVE this [/sarcasm]. according to an interview posted on mikeshinodaclan.com, after the dallas show they aren't going to tour the states for the rest of the year. they aren't even going to make up mohegan at a different time. i am so pissed. this was my ONLY show, and even if i did have tickets to boston i wouldn't have gone because of the snowstorm. whatever they have to "make it up to us" better be fricken good after that lovely piece of news. 

Karianne Lanctot said:
yes, the first time i ever emailed them..my ticket was missing for this show, and I had to bug the crap out of them for weeks..now i just keep emailing the people who answered me, plus i go searching for that page. I have an issue and need that money like yesterday..bad enough i lost all that money on boston.
Already knew they weren't rescheduling, that's old news. But when the f am I getting refunded
jill: tomorrow. i emailed topspin today and barbara said that's when we'd get our refund. re: not getting rescheduled, i meant that they aren't even going to be playing in connecticut for the rest of the year, therefore "making up" the show. i'm never going to go to a winter show again. this is just ridiculous.
Ok we will see!! And as for them coming back.... to me its not the same cuz I'm sure I won't have seats like I did for this one!
I had GA..havent seen them in like 4 years, and that was my first and only time..probably will be my last as well..this not getting refunded tells me that being in this fan club is just not worth the hassle..its more money than any other club..i doubt i got my refund yet either because I still dont see an email. everybody, start emailing! LOL

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service