When are we going to get our refunds for the DC cancelled show? Topspin keeps on saying "in a few days" and the show was cancelled Feb. 10. Ticketmaster holders got theirs the next day, we still haven't received ours. We paid to see Linkin Park perform, there was no performance. Therefore, we need or money back... now.

Tags: cancellations, dc, refunds, topspin

Views: 63

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Lisa, Thank you so much for your patience in this. I just emailed TopSpin and will let you know what I learn from them on the timing of this.

-AC

I actually received a portion of my refund today. It's unfortunate that it's only a portion as I was only reimbursed for 1 of 3 tickets bought. At least this is progress, but then again TopSpin seems to be having some issues. I can understand the frustration, especially since I'd much rather a make up show than a refund.
Hey,  Topspin tried to send us a refund through Paypal.  The transaction failed because there wasn't enough money in Topspin's account.  NOT GOOD.  Could use some help here...

Ms. AC (Moderator) said:

Hi Lisa, Thank you so much for your patience in this. I just emailed TopSpin and will let you know what I learn from them on the timing of this.

-AC

Hi Mike, There was a glitch in Topspin's refunding people through Paypal and they are working right now to fix it. Apologies that this is taking longer than any of us would like. Stay tuned!

Hi Dan,

Did you buy your tickets all together or in three separate purchases? As you can see in my response to Mike if you bought them with Paypal there's an issue Topspin is working through right now but you will receive refunds for the other two tickets. If you bought them together, I suggest you get in touch with Topspin and let them know what's going on: https://app.topspin.net/account/help_public

Dan Hibbing said:

I actually received a portion of my refund today. It's unfortunate that it's only a portion as I was only reimbursed for 1 of 3 tickets bought. At least this is progress, but then again TopSpin seems to be having some issues. I can understand the frustration, especially since I'd much rather a make up show than a refund.

Dan,

I received a refund for one ticket first; it cleared.  Topspin attempted to send me money for three other tickets that failed to clear. Good luck.

Ms. AC (Moderator) said:

Hi Dan,

Did you buy your tickets all together or in three separate purchases? As you can see in my response to Mike if you bought them with Paypal there's an issue Topspin is working through right now but you will receive refunds for the other two tickets. If you bought them together, I suggest you get in touch with Topspin and let them know what's going on: https://app.topspin.net/account/help_public

Dan Hibbing said:

I bought two tickets and only got a refund for one.

Topspin said they were having problems with PayPal, but I still haven't received my refund or update. I get a lot of apologies but that's no good when all I want is my money back. The concert was cancelled, I need my refund.

20 Days and counting and still no refund.  Topspin, if it ever sends the refund through, is deducting $5 for shipping. What a joke.  You know what else is a joke? No help from LP.  

Mike & Lisa:

Thanks for the update on your situation.  I will email AC and have her email TopSpin again to try and get some answers.

I understand your frustrations, however we are doing all we can to help you guys get this sorted out (which is stay on top of TopSpin.  We have no access to any of the accounts/information to issue refunds)  We will do all we can to keep you all up to date with the progress of this issue, and apologize for the inconvenience.

- Dan

Just to update you guys, those of you that have already voiced your concerns should be getting an email from TopSpin, as we have sent a request to them to speak with you directly on this matter.  Please let us know of any progress so we may help you guys get your money back.

- Dan

Never got any email from Topspin.

We are 25 days and still no refund.  Somebody needs to make this right.

No refund here either.

Got an email (saying they're working on it) at the email account I used to buy the tickets and where I have my TopSpin receipt. And then I got another email to the account by LP sign in is linked to telling me they can't track my account.

1. I bought 2 tickets and paid by PayPal.

2. DC concert was cancelled.

3. Received a refund for only 1 ticket.

4. They know how to credit my account. I bought two tickets, I need a refund for two tickets.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service