I would like to open a quick discussion regarding the "Report an Issue" feature.  Many of you have been using the feature to report problem users, account issues, and site issues.  THANK YOU!!! 

However, we have also been getting a lot of reported issues that aren't actually problems on the site.  The "Report an Issue" feature is to be used for the following: 

• Adult content
  • Abusive content
  • Site bugs
  • Fraud/Fraudulent content
  • Spam

There is also an option for "Other" if you are having a problem that does not fit into the other categories. 

So, when not to use the "Report an Issue" feature?  Please do not use the feature to ask when Linkin Park will be touring, if they will be coming to your country/state/city, to tell us how much you love them, or to ask Linkin Park questions.  I realize it says you are reporting an issue to Linkin Park, but the band members do not actually get reported issues (I am hoping to have this updated so there is no confusion).  The site Administrators and Moderators receive reported issue emails.

If you have any questions, please reply to the discussion and we will do our best to answer any questions or issues you may be having.

As always, thank you for helping us make this the best LP.com possible!

~LP.com Staff

Tags: issue, report

Views: 86

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Site bug.

I posted this under "FAQ for North American Ticket Sale" already, but it's been over 2 hours and I only see a user reply.  Also, this is the "report an issue" thread so it really should go here.

When I try to purchase tickets, I get, "You don't have access to this product."  This message comes right after I enter in my credentials and submit them.  Does that mean the VIP tickets sold out in the first 20-25 minutes?

I redeemed my code when I first got it, and it worked.  I went through and checked using the test link.

This has been happening to me and I have yet to get a resolution to the problem. I already missed out on the NA tour presale.

mithridain said:

Site bug.

I posted this under "FAQ for North American Ticket Sale" already, but it's been over 2 hours and I only see a user reply.  Also, this is the "report an issue" thread so it really should go here.

When I try to purchase tickets, I get, "You don't have access to this product."  This message comes right after I enter in my credentials and submit them.  Does that mean the VIP tickets sold out in the first 20-25 minutes?

I redeemed my code when I first got it, and it worked.  I went through and checked using the test link.

Never mind issue solved itself... 

Who are those other people calling themselves moderators dan ? im talking about Ms AC, taminator & Tiernan. Ive never seen them in the chatrooms ever lol no wonder this goes on all the time :

17 Dec 2010

Note: sum1 ask's " weres the moderator" as the spamming was going on. Rofl

here he is again" cookie" spamming and using offensive language, lets hope sumthing is done

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service