I just bought reserved seating tickets for the Boston show [because I am bringing my 12 yr old son (his favorite band too!) and I didn't know how crazy general admission floor might get] But I couldn't find anywhere that told me  - either before or after I bought them - what seats or sections they would be for? Does anyone know how to find this out? Or do we just have to wait until we recieve the tickets to find out and hope for the best? Or are the reserved seating sections first come first as far as where you sit?

 

I have never bought tckets for a show before where they haven't told me where the seats where before I purchased them. If anyone has any idea how it works for these shows please let me know - thanks.

Views: 124

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i would like to know this too. I have friends that bought tickets with me, who are going to want to know.
Hi,

You will receive your ticket with the seat assignments by mid-December. It's my hope that we can figure out a way to let you know your seat assignment online before that and if we're able to, we'll announce it here on the blogs and forum.

What show are you going to? What are you doing to prep for it? Your son is so lucky that you're taking him to the show.

Hope this helps,
AC
I am going to the Feb.1 show in Boston. Yes my son is lucky so I hope he will appreciate it wherever we end up sitting. But I would like to find out how far away from the stage we will be. I know he will be disapointed if we are too far away and he can't see anything.
I bought tickets in Washington, DC. I see now the tickets through ticket master have seat assignments. I am wondering if the seats on sale now are better than the ones we were able to buy in the presale. Can anyone help?


Ahsha Tribble said:
I bought tickets in Washington, DC. I see now the tickets through ticket master have seat assignments. I am wondering if the seats on sale now are better than the ones we were able to buy in the presale. Can anyone help?

I hear ya. I have noted what tickets are available for the Salt Lake show. And if my tickets that I purchased during the pre-sale for about $15 more than what they are going for now are worse....there will be hell to pay!


Bridget Eden said:
I am going to the Feb.1 show in Boston. Yes my son is lucky so I hope he will appreciate it wherever we end up sitting. But I would like to find out how far away from the stage we will be. I know he will be disapointed if we are too far away and he can't see anything.

do you know where your seats are located? if you know the section number and row then you can go to the garden website and look at a 3D seating chart of what the seats will look like.
If you look at the seating chart for each venue, it shows which sections the tickets they have reserved if you purchased a reserved seat. I believe that the seats aren't actually assigned until they print out the tickets and mail them out. One would assume that they would be assigned in a "first come, first served order" where the best seats go to the people who ordered first.

David Lima said:


Bridget Eden said:
I am going to the Feb.1 show in Boston. Yes my son is lucky so I hope he will appreciate it wherever we end up sitting. But I would like to find out how far away from the stage we will be. I know he will be disapointed if we are too far away and he can't see anything.

do you know where your seats are located? if you know the section number and row then you can go to the garden website and look at a 3D seating chart of what the seats will look like.
"do you know where your seats are located? if you know the section number and row then you can go to the garden website and look at a 3D seating chart of what the seats will look like."

No this is what I mean. When we bought pre-sale tickets they did not tell us anything about them other than "reserved" or "generla admission" - no sections or numbers of seats were told either before or after I agreed to buy them.
You won't really know until you get them. All of the orders should be processed in the order the were received. During the presale on the website, the seat maps show which areas have been reserved for the reserved seats presale. I believe that the only thing we know about buying the presale tix is that they can be anywhere in those sections (indicated in red, the ga tix are the blue section). Good thing is that it looks like they have the best seats available for the presale.

Hope this helps.

Bridget Eden said:
"do you know where your seats are located? if you know the section number and row then you can go to the garden website and look at a 3D seating chart of what the seats will look like." No this is what I mean. When we bought pre-sale tickets they did not tell us anything about them other than "reserved" or "generla admission" - no sections or numbers of seats were told either before or after I agreed to buy them.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

  • Add Videos
  • View All

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service