What do you guys think is better? I'm still unsure on which to buy

I would love to hear your opinions

Views: 153

Replies to This Discussion

I think it depends on how the stage will be set up and stuff where it's gonna be at. where the show im going to is at, it'd be crazy to not get general admission :D cause its right on the floor and i wanna be right there:D

I need to get reserved because my mom is coming. If you do get reserved, I dont think you get to pick your seats. I hear they just tell you that you have tickets but Im not sure when you find out your actual seat number...like if you have to show up early, or if they tell you the day before the show...anyone know that? Is it Los Angeles you are referring to? Anyone else worried they might sell out?

I wasn't so worried about it selling out until LP sent out the email about buying them early cus they WILL SELL OUT...so I'm unsure now :( We'll see what happens :P

Bonnie Monaghan said:

I need to get reserved because my mom is coming. If you do get reserved, I dont think you get to pick your seats. I hear they just tell you that you have tickets but Im not sure when you find out your actual seat number...like if you have to show up early, or if they tell you the day before the show...anyone know that? Is it Los Angeles you are referring to? Anyone else worried they might sell out?

Thanx for replying :) 

and yes I'm refering to the Los Angeles show at the staples center. I really want GA cuz i want to be really close to the band but I fear that I might get stuck at the back and have a horrible view but if I get reserved seats I might get a good view so idk ugh I'm so undecisive! lol 

I think you know exactly where your sitting when you get ur tix in the mail not sure tho

Bonnie Monaghan said:

Personally, I like GA better cus you can go crazy lol plus, if you get there there early enough, you might just get to shake Chester or Mike's hand since they almost always come down to greet the audience :P But if you don't like standing for long periods of time, get the seats ;)

susan: just curious where you planning on getting reserved or GA?

Susan Cisneros said:

I wasn't so worried about it selling out until LP sent out the email about buying them early cus they WILL SELL OUT...so I'm unsure now :( We'll see what happens :P

Bonnie Monaghan said:

Very true I think reserved seats might be a little more boring cuz you cant jump around nd stuff but i wouldnt really know ive never been to a concert b4 lol

Susan Cisneros said:

Personally, I like GA better cus you can go crazy lol plus, if you get there there early enough, you might just get to shake Chester or Mike's hand since they almost always come down to greet the audience :P But if you don't like standing for long periods of time, get the seats ;)

I'm getting GA for sure :) ....well....if the tickets don't sell out that fast lol Yeah, LP is def. a band you want to be in the pit x] Ive seen them before...with seats..and you don't enjoy yourself as much as GA. And....if you do get GA, just arrive REALLY early if you want to be up close ;) I'm getting there around noon...I live an hour away too, so either way...I'm getting there extremely early :P

Good point! I live a few hrs away so I should prob leave too

I think I should go with GA lol thanx :)

Susan Cisneros said:

I'm getting GA for sure :) ....well....if the tickets don't sell out that fast lol Yeah, LP is def. a band you want to be in the pit x] Ive seen them before...with seats..and you don't enjoy yourself as much as GA. And....if you do get GA, just arrive REALLY early if you want to be up close ;) I'm getting there around noon...I live an hour away too, so either way...I'm getting there extremely early :P

I ALWAYS GET GENERAL ADMISSION, BUT I WANT MY MOM TO GO AND IM USED TO SEEING THEM CLOSE UP ANYWAY, SO ITS RESERVED FOR ME. IF YOU GET GA YOU WILL SURELY NEED TO SHOW UP EARLY ON THE DAY OF AND STAND IN LINE FOR MANY HOURS BEFORE THEY OPEN DOORS BUT ITS WORTH IT IF YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN THEM UP CLOSE. ****DOES ANYONE HAVE THE TEST ACCESS LINK PLEASE?***

OH DO YOU THINK THEY WILL MAIL THE TICKETS RIGHT AWAY VIA EMAIL?

Connie Solis said:

I think you know exactly where your sitting when you get ur tix in the mail not sure tho

Bonnie Monaghan said:

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service