What do you guys think is better? I'm still unsure on which to buy

I would love to hear your opinions

Views: 153

Replies to This Discussion

I DONT THINK IT PUTS YOU THRU TO TICKETMASTER I THINK FOR THE FAN CLUB WE BUY IT DIRECTLY FROM LP. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT WEB PAGE ON THIS WEB SITE WE GO TO TO BUY THEM? IF THEY HAD PUT THEM ON SALE LAST MONTH ON THE DAY MOST OF THEM WENT ON SALE, THEY MIGHT NOT SELL OUT SO QUICK CAUSE LESS PEOPLE KNEW ABOUT IT. NOT PEOPLE HAD A MONTH TO HEAR ABOUT IT SINCE THEM.

heres the test link

http://ww3.linkinpark.com/testaccess/

 

and im not sure about the ticket mailing thing I think they will come in the mail to your house 

Bonnie Monaghan said:

OH DO YOU THINK THEY WILL MAIL THE TICKETS RIGHT AWAY VIA EMAIL?

Connie Solis said:

I think you know exactly where your sitting when you get ur tix in the mail not sure tho

Bonnie Monaghan said:

I need to get reserved because my mom is coming. If you do get reserved, I dont think you get to pick your seats. I hear they just tell you that you have tickets but Im not sure when you find out your actual seat number...like if you have to show up early, or if they tell you the day before the show...anyone know that? Is it Los Angeles you are referring to? Anyone else worried they might sell out?

bonnie: when you get your receipt, it will list the shipping date on it. for example, my show was one of the november presales, so those ones are getting their tickets shipped december 15th. later dates might be later in december or in january.

Thank you. So you still dont know your seats?

burning daylight said:

bonnie: when you get your receipt, it will list the shipping date on it. for example, my show was one of the november presales, so those ones are getting their tickets shipped december 15th. later dates might be later in december or in january.

nope - won't know until the tickets are shipped.

Bonnie Monaghan said:

Thank you. So you still dont know your seats?

burning daylight said:

bonnie: when you get your receipt, it will list the shipping date on it. for example, my show was one of the november presales, so those ones are getting their tickets shipped december 15th. later dates might be later in december or in january.

on monday are we going to be able to buy tickets here linkinpark.com/tickets The buttons will pop up for LA like the other dates at 9:01AM?

When I got my tickets (for San Diego), I got reserved.  It did not tell me what seats I got.  I think what they might be doing is assigning the seats closer to the shipping date of the tickets.  So yeah, you should know where you will be sitting when you get your tickets in the mail.

Connie S. said:

I think you know exactly where your sitting when you get ur tix in the mail not sure tho

Bonnie Monaghan said:

I need to get reserved because my mom is coming. If you do get reserved, I dont think you get to pick your seats. I hear they just tell you that you have tickets but Im not sure when you find out your actual seat number...like if you have to show up early, or if they tell you the day before the show...anyone know that? Is it Los Angeles you are referring to? Anyone else worried they might sell out?

I think the original question has already been answered but something else to consider for anyone else reading this is.... Are you going to try and get M & G tix?

The M & Gs or Summit events are before shows so if you have GA tix you will lose your place in the queue or crowd. If you buy LPU presale tix in reserved seating you will guarantee a great view even if you get in during the support act because you have been at a M & G.

GA your part of the concert, seating your watching.  What do you prefer???

General Admission, best if you're near the front. At the Adelaide Entertainment Centre, people sitting just sat there, the only time standing up was when Chester called for them on Shadow of the Day and the final song, One Step Closer. Oh and to leave.

 

 

You'll have a much better concert if you get GA then seated places. You're closer to the band, you're surrounded by the most dedicated fans. It's a whole different experience down in the pit, in my opinion. 

You may have to get there early if you want to be close to the front, though.

Wow Kenan, In Sydney people in the seats stood the whole time. They didnt need to be told. I have noticed it at a few concerts lately though.

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service