Simple enough..... since a lot of us (myself included) only know peeps by their screen names, I figured I'd ask thins..... What was your LPMB (& LPUMB if your a member) screen name(s) oh and your join date there :) Mine on both is dragonlp20 :P and join date for both was April 2003. (Post count was 4159 if I remember right :) ) The real name is Dan Gonzalez though, but yeah.... lol just call me Dragon :D

Views: 58

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Shadow of a Doubt
I'm Tony -- and, um, my screenname on the previous version of the LPMB was minuteman. ;x
Mine was/is tylerlp. And I joined about 2007

Emilia said:
Mine is Emilia in both. And my LPMB join date was July 2007 and to LPUMB it was March 2008.
Well my LPMB is Jay_Of_Diamonds and my LPUMB is Jay_Sensei
I joined the LPMB in Apr 2003 as digitalangelbear, and later renamed as DespairFactionER. Now I rejoin as Perfectionist.

I'm confused with the whole new site thing...
I joined in 2007 and was ezza on the old site but now im Erinlouise
TONY!!! I have missed you!

minuteforce said:
I'm Tony -- and, um, my screenname on the previous version of the LPMB was minuteman. ;x
I was formerly known as Crash!

I was expecting the new site to be a little more impressive. I miss the old Reanimation website. Maybe it will change again once the new album debuts.
I think i joined in 2003 or 2004 (something like that) and i was known as makoa.
Shadower_Liltani.

I changed it because I figured going by my real name, which is also my pen name, would make more sense.
I was previously Killie32.
My join date was January 2003.
SCOTT! I hope you'll be around, I've missed my buddy. *hugs you*

SMC said:
I was previously Killie32.
My join date was January 2003.

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service