It said that the top 10'000 people got a second song. Which was Lies, Greed, Misery. I Believe it also said the top 1'000 sharers get a photo of linkin park that will never be used again. I am in this top 1000. when is the cutoff date for it? I really want this LP Poster/Picture. ANY INFO from PEOPLE WHO KNOW, would be appreciated!! Thank you all! 

Tags: 1000, 10000, Burn, Down, Earn, Facebook, It, Living, Share, Things, More…To, Top, Tweet, Twitter

Views: 1040

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Now they have announced everything and i am at least in the top 150 i believe and i have not gotten an email yet even though they said emails would be coming out

I have never received any emails or updates whatsoever. I'm beginning to think that they completely forgot about this contest...

They just announced the Top 10 yesterday... of course they haven't forgotten...

I was ranked 55 on the 27th, but I haven't gotten an e-mail yet. I check my e-mail about four times a day.

Yeah me too I have checked my email many times per day because I know I am around 130 so I should be getting an email about getting the picture

Rae Lauer said:

I was ranked 55 on the 27th, but I haven't gotten an e-mail yet. I check my e-mail about four times a day.

I was ranked at 64 but today I got a mail to redeem the picture for the top 1000, I want my hand burned signed Living Things CD!, I'm on the top 100, it's not fair =(.

Write them back?

Bourdongirl said:

I was ranked at 64 but today I got a mail to redeem the picture for the top 1000, I want my hand burned signed Living Things CD!, I'm on the top 100, it's not fair =(.

I got the 1000 email today, and hoping to get a second one for the top 100. I was 93rd

anyone in the top 100 get a separate email?

I was 55, but so far I've only gotten the top 1,000 picture e-mail. They're probably doing them separately.


Yeah, I was 53. Or near there. I'm really hoping for a second email.
Rae Lauer said:

I was 55, but so far I've only gotten the top 1,000 picture e-mail. They're probably doing them separately.

Just got my email for the picture since I was around 129

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

  • Add Videos
  • View All

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service