It said that the top 10'000 people got a second song. Which was Lies, Greed, Misery. I Believe it also said the top 1'000 sharers get a photo of linkin park that will never be used again. I am in this top 1000. when is the cutoff date for it? I really want this LP Poster/Picture. ANY INFO from PEOPLE WHO KNOW, would be appreciated!! Thank you all! 

Tags: 1000, 10000, Burn, Down, Earn, Facebook, It, Living, Share, Things, More…To, Top, Tweet, Twitter

Views: 1040

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Has everyone in the top 1000 get an email yet? Maybe once those go out they'll start sending out the top 100. c:

They're gonna send a different e-mail about the CD for the top 100. I sent a message to Adam asking him about it and he told me that =D. So all we have to do is wait!

Yay!! Thank you for sharing!!

Thanks for sharing that Bourdongirl! xx :D

Woo-hoo, at least I know they'll be giving out the CD prize for the top 100. I managed to get in at 21. So happy!

any updates on the top 100???

I got the redeem email for the picture but have yet to receive a picture yet have any of you received the picture yet?

Bourdongirl said:

I was ranked at 64 but today I got a mail to redeem the picture for the top 1000, I want my hand burned signed Living Things CD!, I'm on the top 100, it's not fair =(.

I love lp

The e-mails for both the photo and CD have now been sent out. The photo e-mail was sent first and I had to fill in my personal details. Then a while later I received the e-mail for the CD, which said if I had already filled out my details for the photo, then I don't need to give them again.

Have you received either item yet? I should be getting a photo i got the redeem email and then nothing else yet..

Shaun Carter said:

The e-mails for both the photo and CD have now been sent out. The photo e-mail was sent first and I had to fill in my personal details. Then a while later I received the e-mail for the CD, which said if I had already filled out my details for the photo, then I don't need to give them again.

No, I have not received either of them. But as I'm in the UK, I don't know how long it would take to send them especially if its surface mail they use.

Tanner Muriett said:

Have you received either item yet? I should be getting a photo i got the redeem email and then nothing else yet..

Shaun Carter said:

Yeah, I got both emails.. I wonder when my items will arrive though. Is there anyway to track it? or will I have to wait for it like a surprise?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service