It said that the top 10'000 people got a second song. Which was Lies, Greed, Misery. I Believe it also said the top 1'000 sharers get a photo of linkin park that will never be used again. I am in this top 1000. when is the cutoff date for it? I really want this LP Poster/Picture. ANY INFO from PEOPLE WHO KNOW, would be appreciated!! Thank you all! 

Tags: 1000, 10000, Burn, Down, Earn, Facebook, It, Living, Share, Things, More…To, Top, Tweet, Twitter

Views: 1040

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ends today June 27 and announces everything July 3rd so we just have to wait a week I am also in that top 1000 to get the picture I am around the 120-130 range.

According to the info from the website "The top 1,000 will get a new, exclusive photo of the band that won't be used again." The contest ends at midnight on June 27th, which is today. The results will be announced sometime on July 3rd. For more info and the rules, see http://www.getonic.com/fbconnect/

Somehow I think I got bumped out of the top 1000 anyway ahaha oh well I hope you guys get ur pics! Cheers!

Did I miss the July 3rd announcement of winners? I've not yet received an email of see any mention on the FB page or this site.

I was in the top 10 and I've been waiting for an email or anything and it's been 3 days, does anyone know if theres someone I can email or something?

I have emailed customer service today about it and waiting for a reply... i will update here when i find out

Yeah this is annoying, they said the results would be posted on the 3rd and i haven heard anything at all since the 27th. Kinda sketchy....

Hot an email back and they said it will be this coming week when we find out the stuff for the share to earn had to push it back a week for some reason

Tanner Muriett said:
Hot an email back and they said it will be this coming week when we find out the stuff for the share to earn had to push it back a week for some reason

Thanks Tanner for letting us know! I finally found a post about the share to earn winners today and I thought I did something wrong since I didn't get an email. Again, thanks to everyone in this post. :) Let's hope we can see this winners soon this week!

Thanks Tanner

I think I was in the top 100, has anyone got an email yet?

Same here Stephen. Still no email for me. Anybody besides us get an email yet?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service