Linkin Park has only 4 studio albums, just four in the last decade. Is that great or not?

Views: 52

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i think 4 albums is ok but i would always love for them to make more albums.
I was watching an interview of Mike Shinoda and he said he had never seen the anthology of the Beatles. The Beatles spoke about stopping going on tour and just focus on albums. I would like it if they did this for awhile, atleast put out 2 albums a year.

I was disapoited by one of Linkin Park's albums, so they should make more albums.

LP's 4 studio albums, from HT in order to ATS, have come out in 2000, 2003, 2007, and 2010, respectively. That puts LP's release years of studio albums at about every 3 years. So, they have been pretty consistent in that way to have just four albums out. If that is the case, then we can probably expect their fifth studio album in early 2013 or late 2012. I say we let them tour around the world to promote their new material, take a break, start writing and then begin recording,  release the album, and then tour again. It's a much better idea I think than to have them just put out two albums in a single year and skip touring in between. Fans want to see them! Just my two cents.

cccccccccccc
If they need the time to write, they should use it. I think it's better to wait a little longer for another album, than that Lp would release an album they are not that happy with, an album that they had to make fast. I think they also need to take enough time to tour, because that's also important for the fans and of course for themselves, because probably performing is one of the greatest things of being a musician !
If we count an underground albums, I think it's great enough.

I think this  not the number of CDs that count but the quality.

Linkin Park is a group that takes the time to really listen and adapt to its fans.

This is one reason why I like them both.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service