Dispite the money that some of us cant afford because money is hard nowa days. Do any other people want more of a topic from linkin Park. Like for them to actualy talk to us by messeging to us? Cause i would like to hear them talk more bout us you know. Hear Bout what they think bout us more cause Mike's speech i liked cause it was his insight bout us and a topic that ment somthing to us. So do we really have to yell out somthing bad toward them to get a response to them. All i would want them to do is hear more of a response toward them on a dumb topic.

Tags: Hear, Linkin, Lp, Park, a, connectiontalk, from, more, talk, to, More…us

Views: 39

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That would be great but you also have to remember that the guys are always busy. I actually think that Mike's speech about the vocal minority was great.
Yeah i see but we all know that there busy. So im saying it would be nice to hear them like talk to us bout a good topic not just hearin them say somthin big for awhile but enjoy a topic bout like a movie or sumtin. That linkin Park and Lp Fans can enjoy.

The problem with that is people will spam the hell out of them. Most fans aren't interested in a conversation, they're interested in spamming them about when they're coming to their city or other such nonsense. The band doesn't like being asked "When are you coming to our city" over and over (they can't answer it) but yet the fans as a whole can't seem to listen to that, much else anything else. Only a fraction of people respond to what the band member is actually saying.

A real conversation? Impossible even on LPU standards. Back when Mike tried to do Ning chats it went so fast you couldn't read anything. There's just too many people. So he needs a smaller audience like LPU, which works just fine besides the spammers. Why is the LPU better? Because it costs a lot of money, thus outpricing all the fans who don't care as much and would have spammed.

Nathan Fraley said:

Yeah i see but we all know that there busy. So im saying it would be nice to hear them like talk to us bout a good topic not just hearin them say somthin big for awhile but enjoy a topic bout like a movie or sumtin. That linkin Park and Lp Fans can enjoy.
You are absolutely right Kathy.  Majority of the comments are "when are you coming to...." or "Why haven't you come here"....

KATHYxx said:

The problem with that is people will spam the hell out of them. Most fans aren't interested in a conversation, they're interested in spamming them about when they're coming to their city or other such nonsense. The band doesn't like being asked "When are you coming to our city" over and over (they can't answer it) but yet the fans as a whole can't seem to listen to that, much else anything else. Only a fraction of people respond to what the band member is actually saying.

A real conversation? Impossible even on LPU standards. Back when Mike tried to do Ning chats it went so fast you couldn't read anything. There's just too many people. So he needs a smaller audience like LPU, which works just fine besides the spammers. Why is the LPU better? Because it costs a lot of money, thus outpricing all the fans who don't care as much and would have spammed.

Nathan Fraley said:

Damn, never thought bought it llike that, your right dang Wasn't thinkin the whole picturethere

yeah wat u said
hello do anybody knows their skype adress and have they them? please answer me
That would be reallyyyyy great. :D ....Or...We are writing are thoughts, questions and other on that topic and they are responding to us in a video... :)

If they had a Skype adress they wouldn't even consider of giving it away... It's just impossible

Their blogs and LPU chats and Meet&Greets are great ways for them to communicate with their fans, and as been said before, they don't really have time for more than that...

Vladimir Baranov said:

hello do anybody knows their skype adress and have they them? please answer me

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service