Why is it not on ITunes???

Views: 37

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This song was part of a mixtape - DJ Green Lantern Presents Fort Minor: We Major. It was distributed through various ways, including through the internet to download for free.

Try here:
http://www.lpassociation.com/downloads/
Hi. I'm Gabe.I'm form Roswell, New Mexico. I discovered the band from my best friend. He showed me them one day and ever since then I loved them and accepted Rock as a 2nd to Hip Hop. He was the rocker and I was the hip hopper. Haha But now... Hip Hop really isn't doing it for me.... I been desperately searching for new music. Country is blah and pop is gay. Rock is the shit. I know a couple songs that my friend used to listen to like from Evanescence and Linkin Park plus others but now I want to do it right. I need help finding some Rock that is considered the best. I love Linkin Park but I want to get some direction to some legends. I feel I should pay homage to the one who started Rock. Who did? Can yall help me find more music and legendary bands? I like real/ everyday life type situation/ deep/ emotional rock. Help me. Btw my fave song is "Change (In The House Of Flies)" by Deftones. Get @ me here or on FB, myspace or twitter or the Eminem.com forum. My FB is http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1826490403. My Myspace is www.myspace.com/blazethenightmare. My twitter is @GabrielBlaze. My account on Eminem.com is very easy to find in the Recovery forum. Haha I invite you to join Eminem.com with us. Everyone there loves Linkin Park and would love a collab between the two artists as well I. Thanks - Gabe
Rise Against is another great rock band.

Gabriel Cosme Ramirez said:
Hi. I'm Gabe.I'm form Roswell, New Mexico. I discovered the band from my best friend. He showed me them one day and ever since then I loved them and accepted Rock as a 2nd to Hip Hop. He was the rocker and I was the hip hopper. Haha But now... Hip Hop really isn't doing it for me.... I been desperately searching for new music. Country is blah and pop is gay. Rock is the shit. I know a couple songs that my friend used to listen to like from Evanescence and Linkin Park plus others but now I want to do it right. I need help finding some Rock that is considered the best. I love Linkin Park but I want to get some direction to some legends. I feel I should pay homage to the one who started Rock. Who did? Can yall help me find more music and legendary bands? I like real/ everyday life type situation/ deep/ emotional rock. Help me. Btw my fave song is "Change (In The House Of Flies)" by Deftones. Get @ me here or on FB, myspace or twitter or the Eminem.com forum. My FB is http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1826490403. My Myspace is www.myspace.com/blazethenightmare. My twitter is @GabrielBlaze. My account on Eminem.com is very easy to find in the Recovery forum. Haha I invite you to join Eminem.com with us. Everyone there loves Linkin Park and would love a collab between the two artists as well I. Thanks - Gabe

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service