I received an email on Saturday telling me that by Tuesday I would know what to do about getting my refund from Linkinpark.com.  It is now Friday and there is no update whatsover on how to get my money back for the 3 tickets I bought for a cancelled show....  I emailed customer support and received no response for that either.

I think about 70,000 other people and myself would like to know what's going on.  Unless only I got the short stick. 

Tags: cancellation, cincinnati, no, refund

Views: 42

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I haven't heard a thing either. I've been waiting it out until today, but still, nothing. Post back if you hear anything and I will do the same.
i am in the same boat as you too dude...i emailed customer support and have not received a response yet either...i don't think this is fair...i know they have to refund a lot of people, but hey at least keep us updated or something...this is ridiculous.

Topspin media are processing our refunds.  I emailed them and they said by the end of last week we would receive them.  Still no refund, so I'm assuming they are lazy asses.  I am keeping on top of them though, as much as I can to get information.  It's hard to do when all I have is their email address.  

Also I read up on them.  Apparently people in the past have had huge problems receiving refunds from them when concerts are cancelled.  Topspinmedia = no good

Just got an email saying refunds were processed today, and to allow 3-5 days for it to show in my account. So we'll see what happens. With today being Presidents Day, banks may take a day longer to process. I'll update if anything new happens.

Hi all, I apologize that it's taking a bit longer for the refunds to be processed. I just emailed TopSpin to get timing on when fans' refunds will be processed. I'll let you know here as soon as I have more info.

- AC

Hi,

I just heard back from Topspin. Topspin is in the process of generating refunds for all fans who purchased tickets for cancelled shows through LinkinPark.com. They submitted all refunds today, for all three shows which means it will take between 3-5 days for the refund to appear on your credit card. They also are emailing all fans tomorrow with this info.

Please let me know if you have not received a refund by next Monday, and again I apologize for the delay.

Thanks!
AC

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service