Hi guys!! we all know that there will be a Summit in Hamburg and i'll attend to it for the first time ever!

But i  have a few questions for the Summit..

i have downloaded my pass two days ago and when i got it i've seen at the bottom that there's a password, do you know what do i have to do with it?

Also, do you know if i must have the ticket for the concert too for attending to the Summit? 

I think for now it's all! I would be really thankful if you can help me, this event is sooo important for me!!!

Thank you to all! See you in Hamburg!!

Tags: Hamburg, Linkin, Park, Summit

Views: 6

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

you have to bring the ticket with the barcode. they scan the barcode and see your name. and you have to bring a photo id (passport, driving license ect.) that the securty see that the person who's got the ticket is you!

and you dont need a ticket for the concert. but its recommended

quote: "We encourage all members to attend the Linkin Park concert that night, but tickets to the show are not required to attend the Summit."

Christoph Gee said:

you have to bring the ticket with the barcode. they scan the barcode and see your name. and you have to bring a photo id (passport, driving license ect.) that the securty see that the person who's got the ticket is you!

and you dont need a ticket for the concert. but its recommended

quote: "We encourage all members to attend the Linkin Park concert that night, but tickets to the show are not required to attend the Summit."

I resolved my problem! Thank you very much!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service