Anyone? Anyone? I'll be at the Tampa show tomorrow night and would LOVE a little sneak peak - info about tonights show. Anyone caring to share, this girl would be GREATLY appreciative! :)

Views: 45

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Please tell... :)

The show was amazing! i made it to the rail on the left side of the stage, so we mostly had Brad in front.

Here is the playlist and a couple of pics.

I havent download all pics yet (3 cameras to download)

PIcs:
UGH.. no Lying from you?? Best song LP has... DAMN.
wow! that setlist is awesome! i wonder how much of it they will change (if they even do) for the upcoming shows? i hope they keep it that way, because if they do....oh man, we are going to be in for a crazy night! hell yeah!!

I think I was on the same side as you...it was awsome!!! I need to down load my pics also...

by any chance you have the text code that we can use to redeem the free video?

LPROCKS said:

The show was amazing! i made it to the rail on the left side of the stage, so we mostly had Brad in front.

Nice pictures. The set list makes me excited for NYC. I hope to have my new camera in time for the show. Did the venue give ppl a hard time with cameras? My camera is not professional but may be confused as one.

LPROCKS said:
PIcs:
does anyone have the code for the download of the show? i didnt get it...  :(
Sunrise code was LPSUN, Tampa code was TAMPA
still looking for the code at sunrise to get your free download of the show please help
Did they forget to sing The Catalyst? They didnt perform it in Ft Lauderdale and they sang it in Tampa =(

LPROCKS said:

Rumor is that Brad felt sick and thats why they didnt. Im ok with it Iove it anyway... I am glad they did play it on the next show, is a very cool song.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service