I thought it would be nice if whoever was at the Meet and Greet in Sunrise yesturday could some and just chat about the Meet and Greet, the show, and whatever else we wanted to. I will be posting some pics shortly! Till then...I had a great time at the show it was a great show this being my 3rd I was not loving my seats but I have never had seats this far before (row 25) but being I took my sis and this was her first rock concert I got seats instead of GA. Anyways, it was still awsome! I think beside the obviouse one of my favorite things was singing happy birthday to Rob that was funny...

Tags: Greet, Meet, and, florida, lpu, sunrise

Views: 118

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

the meet and greet was amazing (despite brad not being there) and the show was even better. even tho the didnt play the catalyst and that they messed up here and there, it was the best! i cant wait till they post the official meet and greet photos

The meet and greet was awesome! It was great that there were really young fans there as well. The atmosphere was really cool. Can't wait to get the group photo! Hope Brad feels better soon! Did anyone get the code for the audio download? I was so caught up in the excitement of the night, I forgot to send the message!

for those that did attend the M&G, what is it exactly that they can and won't sign? are we allowed to take copies of our own LP cd's for them to sign? i've been wondering...

you can take your own cds. in fact you have to take somthing. they dont give u anything to be signed. so take a cd, buy a program, poster, drum pad, u name it. whatever you'll be able to carry around at the show. but only one item

Edgar Lira said:

for those that did attend the M&G, what is it exactly that they can and won't sign? are we allowed to take copies of our own LP cd's for them to sign? i've been wondering...

sweet! thanks for the info man. i still haven't heard from them yet as far as the e-mail is concerned, but I am keeping my fingers crossed that i will get one. i accidently submitted my name twice, and i'm hoping having had done that that it won't affect. the one in my hometown is on the 15th of february. so i expect the e-mails are being sent out pretty much about now, right?

Tommie Lee said:
you can take your own cds. in fact you have to take somthing. they dont give u anything to be signed. so take a cd, buy a program, poster, drum pad, u name it. whatever you'll be able to carry around at the show. but only one item

Edgar Lira said:

Idk. Cuz i got mine like two days b4 the show lol so idk

Edgar Lira said:
sweet! thanks for the info man. i still haven't heard from them yet as far as the e-mail is concerned, but I am keeping my fingers crossed that i will get one. i accidently submitted my name twice, and i'm hoping having had done that that it won't affect. the one in my hometown is on the 15th of february. so i expect the e-mails are being sent out pretty much about now, right?

Tommie Lee said:

Edgar Lira said:

Edgar Lira said:

Tommie Lee said:

Edgar Lira said:

Yeah I hope Brad feels better...I had fun though! I am waiting for the group Photo too can't wait to see it. It was overall a great experience. Can't wait for the next tour lol

Tommie Lee said:

the meet and greet was amazing (despite brad not being there) and the show was even better. even tho the didnt play the catalyst and that they messed up here and there, it was the best! i cant wait till they post the official meet and greet photos

I've talked to a lot of people, all of whom have gotten their notification about meet and greets two days before their show.

Tommie Lee said:

Edgar Lira said:

Tommie Lee said:

Edgar Lira said:

did anyone get the code to text for the free download of the show? i didnt see anything  :(
When do we get the pics from the m&h

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service