I am wondering who the supporting acts are...

Im defo going! Just wondering :)

Will Jay-Z make be there?!?!

IM SO EXCITED

Views: 313

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

imagine this Linkin Park, Hollywood Undead, Avenged Sevenfold, Enter Shikari. it would be a very awesome gig but lets face it, its not going to happen:(
I don't think it will be Bullet considering they're doing their own arena tour this year...they'd be too big now to be a support! Would be awesome though, I just don't think it would happen!

Lys Cullen said:
Theyre all my fave bands, if they came, id probz faint from excitement! :] but, yeah, its likely it won be them... but, BFMV Are on tour around the same time in london, so its likely it might be them!!

Anoop Kaur Saggu said:
i hope it's like three days grace or framing hanley or bullet for my valentine or slipknot:D but thts probs rlly unrealistic!:(
Bullet won't cause they're doing their own arena tour, they might have a few years ago which would have been awesome :)
I don't really mind cause I'm going to see both anyways, but I agree that Hollywood Undead would be a good support.
Love Enter Shakari <3

deadmemories said:
i think enter shikari would also make good support
but i know they're supporting 30 seconds to mars on their tour at the end of the year, so i very much doubt that
Has anybody heard anything yet
one support act has been announced the 1st support act is the elctro rock band: does it affend you yeah
It might! :D we shall just wait and see! :)
its a band called 'Does It Offend You,Yeah?' .. according to live nation
Any News On The Second Support???????????????
Would these support bands be the same for the Australian tour?
Hi so I'm new to this forum but I have heard that its "Does it offend you, yeah?" supporting. I'm not sure on them though. Dont know who the second support is but I'm really excited about seeing LP!
I've heard its Does It Offend You, Yeah?
Disappointed if it is...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service