I am wondering who the supporting acts are...

Im defo going! Just wondering :)

Will Jay-Z make be there?!?!

IM SO EXCITED

Views: 313

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I very much doubt Jay-Z will be there. Tickets for his shows are £50 each.

I've heard the support is Julien-K again. LP need to branch out a bit, haha... During the Meteora tour they had 3 supports at Birmingham NIA and 2 for the M2M tour at Nottingham Arena. Hopefully the support will be good, cos they could easily get a pretty well established band to play with them.
i wish hollywood undead would support linkin park, that would be an amazing show, i think their style would compliment lp's well, but i doubt it would happen

hope the support is good though
I would like Avenged Sevenfold but they are too big on their own right, of course they need to fill their vacancy first. #RIP Jimmy
Yea i agree with Ryan.Hollywood Undead would be awesome to support LP and would defenutly be a show to remember
agreed, hollywood undead are awesome sauce.

Adam Pike said:
Yea i agree with Ryan.Hollywood Undead would be awesome to support LP and would defenutly be a show to remember
i think enter shikari would also make good support
but i know they're supporting 30 seconds to mars on their tour at the end of the year, so i very much doubt that
I Hope Hollywood Undead Will Be There!! :) And i would LOVE It If Three Days Grace Or Bullet For My Valentine Will Be There :D Its A Possibility That BFMV Will Be There Since They Are Touring In London Around The Same Time!! I Cant Wait For The Concert! ROCK ON DUDES!! XD xxx
i hope it's like three days grace or framing hanley or bullet for my valentine or slipknot:D but thts probs rlly unrealistic!:(
Theyre all my fave bands, if they came, id probz faint from excitement! :] but, yeah, its likely it won be them... but, BFMV Are on tour around the same time in london, so its likely it might be them!!

Anoop Kaur Saggu said:
i hope it's like three days grace or framing hanley or bullet for my valentine or slipknot:D but thts probs rlly unrealistic!:(
Hollywood undead would be AMAZING! :) it could happen, since linkin park are major famous and can probably get a load of bands for suppirts? :]]

Ryan Evans said:
i wish hollywood undead would support linkin park, that would be an amazing show, i think their style would compliment lp's well, but i doubt it would happen

hope the support is good though
(The following artists I'm about to mention aren't the only ones I like, just the only ones I believe are in a current state to tour with LP): Korn, Eminem, Hollywood Undead (unless Deuce rlly left), Bullet For My Valentine, Three Days Grace, Disturbed, Jay-Z (of course), (maybe) Busta Rhymes, Breaking Benjamin, Papa Roach, Dead By Sunrise (yes, I'm aware that Chester Bennington is also the singer in dat band too) & (if it's true dat they got back 2gether then) System Of A Down!
Would love Bullet or S.O.A.D
Octavio Nateras said:
(The following artists I'm about to mention aren't the only ones I like, just the only ones I believe are in a current state to tour with LP): Korn, Eminem, Hollywood Undead (unless Deuce rlly left), Bullet For My Valentine, Three Days Grace, Disturbed, Jay-Z (of course), (maybe) Busta Rhymes, Breaking Benjamin, Papa Roach, Dead By Sunrise (yes, I'm aware that Chester Bennington is also the singer in dat band too) & (if it's true dat they got back 2gether then) System Of A Down!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service