Hey LP fans!!
Which CD we''ll be suprise to find in the personnal collection of Chester, Mike, Brad ,Phoenix, Rob and Joe???? I Know that chester like Madonna!! Give me your vision!!!!

Views: 17

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was wondering about this just a few days after the release of A Thousands Suns.

I was thinking of Chester's collection, and how many (if he listens to metal music in the likes of Metallica, Slayer, and the more obscure bands) albums he might own.
Mike Shinoda listens to Bjork. He even said he wanted to work with long ago. First knew he wanted to be a MC when he saw Public Enemy and Anthrax in concert. Likes girl groups like Kittie, Sneaker Pimps, and Portishead. He also listens to Madonna, Deftones, Nine Inch Nails, Black Eyed Peas, System Of A Down, Dido, Jurassic 5, and Stone Temple Pilots, A Perfect Circle, Outkast, Taproot, Aphex Twin, P.O.D., Lmno, and Disturbed. Then there's, The Roots and Incubus (which now has a former Roots member).

Rob listens to Incubus, a lot. He grew up in the same town, Calabasas, as Incubus went to. Incubus actually used to perform covers at backyard BBQ, for which Rob would attend. Hoobastank used to perform at them too. He also listens to Sly and the Family Stone, James Brown, and Tower of Power. He first discovered he wanted to be a drummer after watching Aerosmith. His mom was friends with the drummer so he would go backstage a lot.

I know the Chester liked Madonna thing. Has practically every album. He thought Aaliyah was hot. He also is a huge fan of Stone Temple Pilots and dreamed of being the fifth member of Depeche Mode. His brother influenced Loverboy, Foreigner and Rush on him. Before getting into rock, he used to be into hip-hop, listening to Sugahill Gang and Slick Rick. When he went into the punk-rock scene, Misfits made an impression on him. He listens to the Dave Mathews Band and Led Zepplin, Fugazi, The Beatles (hated them until he was 27), and Al Green. He once even said that he would have loved to tour with Sum 41, and....wait for it...Incubus.

Brad likes Britney Spears (but may be mainly for her looks, although he did perform a song of hers at UCLA). He was into metal a lot when he was younger. He listens to Guns M Roses, Metallica, Taproot's, The Roots, Duran Duran, The Dave Matthews Band, Deftones, Sunny Day Real Estate, and Dido. He also listens to Incubus. Brad used to see Incubus play when he "was like in 9th grade at The Whisky".

Phoenix listens to Weezer, Beatles, Deftones, Roots, Bob Marley, Sarah McLaughlin, Hughes & Wagner, Harrod & Funck.

Hahn does not like NSUCK (though, he said it as a joke).

At the end of an LP album, they would name the artist they would listen to during the recording too.

So, at this point, I still can't believe that a LP and Incubus concert hasn't been pulled off for at least Projekt Revolution. Dammit.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service