Haha, what LP forum would be complete without this discussion?! And, since it's a new forum, I get to start it out on #1. Woohoo!
Soooo, Say What's On Your Mind!

Views: 712

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I miss Caroline. :o
Everything's cool again :D
Haven't been here in a looooong time.
I know, it's been over a year, but I'm still sore about it. Good lord, I thought we had an awesome shot at it, although LA were the better team.

Mariana said:
it doesn't matter if the PHX bench outplayed the LA starters in games 3 & 4 or whatever...LA beat them in the end...and went on to win the championship again

mausoleum

this has been a fucked up year, never leaving norway again. never. first passing out, then need to take a earlier plane home, near death and two months until i graduate. Lost all my friends and fallen behind on everything. Oh and hi bipolar.

what have i done to myself? I'm a mess which can't be fixed. seven years, seven fucking years.

GOT ACCEPTED!! costs me 33977,64 dollars for two years, but so god damn worth it! photography school here i come!!

love the fact that i dont have any friends anymore, only thing keeping me up is the new school. Thank you photography for saving yet again

Caroline Heggdal said:

love the fact that i dont have any friends anymore, only thing keeping me up is the new school. Thank you photography for saving yet again

why don't you have friends anymore??? by the way hi =)

NR Land said:

Caroline Heggdal said:

why don't you have friends anymore??? by the way hi =)

I have friends, but i dont fit in, i'm not currently shouting out "self esteem" nor hang with the people who really care for school. Fixed now though.
-

Thank god that this weather didn't set in a week ago. With the red pants, and the blue, oh lord we would have died while getting drunk. Now, hello 17 more school days, summer vacation and BARCELONA. I need this trip after spending the three days at the hospital, holding on to my life. Thank you so much mom for saving my life.

Canal digital, go hang yourself. 5th time we change our machine and yet the entire country have black screens tonight. SUPERFUN wanting to see medium with sitches on my breast after a horrible last year of high school. thank you very much for nothing. no wait, thank you for taking 1000$ a year for nothing.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service