Haha, what LP forum would be complete without this discussion?! And, since it's a new forum, I get to start it out on #1. Woohoo!
Soooo, Say What's On Your Mind!

Views: 692

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ok, i literally need to start checking my mail. bleh.
Oh, that makes sense :)

MyWorstEnemy94 said:
It's like bisexual except, well, I despise that word with a passion, so I use pansexual. It basically means you don't care about gender or anything, you date someone for who they are as a person, not their body parts. ^^
Dan (moderator) said:
Lol :)
pans-wha?
Lol

MyWorstEnemy94 said:
A boy I got a major crush on at school. ^^ We had an interesting day yesterday. XD And now he's being all confusing and BLEH! Boys are confusing. But so are girls. There's just no winning here, even as a pansexual haha.
This should be an interesting week.
like, an hour ago, I was downloading the rips of Reanimation vids made by Joe. then I had to go to the store, so I shut down the computer, and I just got back to THIS! like, wtf? not that I'm complaining, but - sudden, much? and the new system takes some time getting used to...
and...it's gone :(
I know, I'm sorry I couldn't say anything before everything changed. Do you have Joe on Facebook or anywhere? If not, I can get in touch with him so he can get you the vids. Let me know!

qwertz... said:
like, an hour ago, I was downloading the rips of Reanimation vids made by Joe. then I had to go to the store, so I shut down the computer, and I just got back to THIS! like, wtf? not that I'm complaining, but - sudden, much? and the new system takes some time getting used to...
...I can't believe re-joined, meh.

---------------

Only three weeks left until the game is going to be released, aaah. Why isn't it February already? D:
Moonmike said:
...I can't believe re-joined, meh.
Haha. Same. I don't really post anymore, but it had to be done.
why the hell is everyone so crazy about iphones, i wonder?
I hope their new album is better than this new site.
lol

Ignacio Alpuin said:
I hope their new album is better than this new site.
This school is horrible. They don't even have Shockwave installed on their computers. And we're not admististrators so WE can't install it. I hope she doesn't make us put the computers away because of this. I'm having fun on here. ):

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service