Haha, what LP forum would be complete without this discussion?! And, since it's a new forum, I get to start it out on #1. Woohoo!
Soooo, Say What's On Your Mind!

Views: 712

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Of course someone had to add this, lol.

I hadn't even thought about trying to find certain discussions and things once it gets busy. I wonder if there is a way to "sticky" a discussion?

dragonlp20 said:
LOL, oh dear god someone had to do this :P ^_^

But anyway.... as for the discussions/MB thing here... uit's not bad, but it's gonna get messy as far as like... clans with FAQ with ... yeah.... no forums for the threads, just one big happy place :P

And yeah, it would be nice.. but... I don't even know what all we can do as mods...... oh well, maybe we'll find out come meeting day :P [And I hope I can get here on time and call in since I don't have a headset thingy :(]

EDIT: f-in nice :P My pix are mixed in with the band pix on the Community home page :D Yay, I'm special :D
*waits for someone to add "ed" to that :P*
I dunno about "sticky" like we know it atm, but it can be "featured" (the first three that are shown, under the "Featured Discussion" heading :P)

Tiernan Messmore said:
Of course someone had to add this, lol.

I hadn't even thought about trying to find certain discussions and things once it gets busy. I wonder if there is a way to "sticky" a discussion?

dragonlp20 said:
LOL, oh dear god someone had to do this :P ^_^

But anyway.... as for the discussions/MB thing here... uit's not bad, but it's gonna get messy as far as like... clans with FAQ with ... yeah.... no forums for the threads, just one big happy place :P

And yeah, it would be nice.. but... I don't even know what all we can do as mods...... oh well, maybe we'll find out come meeting day :P [And I hope I can get here on time and call in since I don't have a headset thingy :(]

EDIT: f-in nice :P My pix are mixed in with the band pix on the Community home page :D Yay, I'm special :D
*waits for someone to add "ed" to that :P*
Oh no, i killed it :( :p

god i hate Indiana weather
Oh no, we haven't even opened up and you're killing discussions already! :p

Dan said:

I know, what kind of mod am I? =P lol

Did I mention I hate Indiana weather? We're suppose to maybe get a wintry mix... and it's only gonna be 25 degrees?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Tiernan Messmore said:

Dan said:

You're an awesome mod! :D

Grrr, I'm so jealous of all the snow the east coast is getting. I LOVE snow, and we almost never get it out here.

Although I would think if your temp is going to be 25 degrees, it would be snow and not a mix, right? Silly weather people!

Dan said:

Did I mention I hate Indiana weather? We're suppose to maybe get a wintry mix... and it's only gonna be 25 degrees?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Tiernan Messmore said:

Dan said:

Just cause its 25 at the surface doesn't mean it's not warmer in the upper atmosphere where the crap forms :p. If it's warm enough to form as rain up there, when it hits the colder temps, bam insta-mix =P

Tiernan Messmore said:
You're an awesome mod! :D Grrr, I'm so jealous of all the snow the east coast is getting. I LOVE snow, and we almost never get it out here.

Although I would think if your temp is going to be 25 degrees, it would be snow and not a mix, right? Silly weather people!

Dan said:

Tiernan Messmore said:

Dan said:

We're one step closer to the official launch ^_^
i think this site it's gonna be the best lp site ever:))
i'm already here :D

Dan said:
We're one step closer to the official launch ^_^
I need to find something to wear for the birthday later. Everyone will probably wear fancy stuff, and I'll keep with the grunge/I don't care look. Oh joy...
All right, Saturday! Now I just need to figure out what I'm gonna do today.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service