Haha, what LP forum would be complete without this discussion?! And, since it's a new forum, I get to start it out on #1. Woohoo!
Soooo, Say What's On Your Mind!

Views: 712

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I changed my name to 87 Hetfield and now it's Joe again. This makes me a sad panda.
Oh my god. Not only do I have the Cocaine Blues on my mind, but I actually think I'm going to end up like Dèborah.
Awww, poor Joe. Hey, you can use Pac again though!

Joe Banks said:
I changed my name to 87 Hetfield and now it's Joe again. This makes me a sad panda.
It's been so long since I had to do a graveyard shift. I feel weird being up in the middle of the night while everyone else is asleep lol.

Ooooh, a bonus I discovered...it makes it okay to drink Red Bull at almost 11pm! Woohoo!
ROFLMFAO!!! :)

I so can't wait for the official launch, especially if it is indeed on my birthday ^_^

Tiernan said:
It's been so long since I had to do a graveyard shift. I feel weird being up in the middle of the night while everyone else is asleep lol.

Ooooh, a bonus I discovered...it makes it okay to drink Red Bull at almost 11pm! Woohoo!
lol, nice :)

Current number of mbrs joined: 3504
Current number of LPUers we are still waiting to have join: 10,516!
Whoa...and the all LP mailing list invites haven't even gone out yet!

Dan said:
lol, nice :)

Current number of mbrs joined: 3504
Current number of LPUers we are still waiting to have join: 10,516!
Today has officially been the most interesting day of 2010 so far.

Jesus...Wow.

Well, I'm one step closer to claiming my man, muhahaha.
Oooo who's this man? Lol

Tiernan, i posted another hot pic for ya ;)

MyWorstEnemy94 said:
Today has officially been the most interesting day of 2010 so far. Jesus...Wow.

Well, I'm one step closer to claiming my man, muhahaha.
A boy I got a major crush on at school. ^^ We had an interesting day yesterday. XD

And now he's being all confusing and BLEH! Boys are confusing. But so are girls. There's just no winning here, even as a pansexual haha.
Lol :)
pans-wha?
Lol

MyWorstEnemy94 said:
A boy I got a major crush on at school. ^^ We had an interesting day yesterday. XD And now he's being all confusing and BLEH! Boys are confusing. But so are girls. There's just no winning here, even as a pansexual haha.
It's like bisexual except, well, I despise that word with a passion, so I use pansexual. It basically means you don't care about gender or anything, you date someone for who they are as a person, not their body parts. ^^


Dan (moderator) said:
Lol :)
pans-wha?
Lol

MyWorstEnemy94 said:
A boy I got a major crush on at school. ^^ We had an interesting day yesterday. XD And now he's being all confusing and BLEH! Boys are confusing. But so are girls. There's just no winning here, even as a pansexual haha.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

  • Add Videos
  • View All

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service