Haha, what LP forum would be complete without this discussion?! And, since it's a new forum, I get to start it out on #1. Woohoo!
Soooo, Say What's On Your Mind!

Views: 692

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

MyWorstEnemy94 said:
I've listened to Adrift and at Peace by NIN so many times now. I can't believe she dedicated it to me. It's so beautiful. I hope she's on later so I can ask her why. And FINALLY I have an answer of a song I'd dedicate to her. A Warm Place by NIN. Why? Because that song is calming, and makes me feel all around better about life in general, kind of like she does. <3

Those are beautiful NIN songs <3 Seems like your girl has a great taste in music :]

-------------------------------------------

Oh god. Why am I thinking that a good opportunity just slipped out of my hands. It would have been a mistake, so why am I regretting that I made that choice? Everyone said it was clever, it was clever but meh...

and dammit, I shouldn't have said that answer straight forward and that cold. I feel like I should apologize, I don't know.......
Why am I having such a hard time figuring out what to do today? It's beautiful outside, so I should really be doing something outdoors. On the plus side though, things with my resolution are going fabulously!!!

Oh yeah, and I really want to buy a telescope. But I want it today, so I don't want to order it online and then have to wait for it to ship.
Woohoow, I'm so glad I told my friend, now all that's left is telling him.. hmm that's something else.. >.> ^^ Ahw well she's excited and positive so I am too :D we'll see what happens...

I'm not sure if I can keep up with the study though, it's SOO fckn much work !! Well, I'll just keep going like I am. At least I know a little bit of Chinese..

Now I'll just go sleep (read: dream about him). ^^
I even miss the crappy 'ol white boards >_>

and bam, stress is not good for me but at least my body is working again better. For the weekend I can say: totally worth.
Gonna work from home tomorrow, things are a-okay.
Gonna work and watch the Olympics tomorrow,
yeah, things are a-okay.
Two days. Two days until the most amazing day of 2010 so far. Three Days Grace, Breaking Benjamin, and Flyleaf, here I come. <333

Plus, after I may finally get what I deserve with a certain boy. Ha. (;
thinkingOMG i remember when this was first posted on LP.com forums LOL
Whoa, there's a name from the past!!!

Awesomejossi said:
lmao sure is a long time since I was here xD

Tiernan (Moderator) said:
Whoa, there's a name from the past!!!

Awesomejossi said:
Lol, silly kids. I just had this chick come in to the gas station i work at and mentioned she saw LP at projekt rev (my LPU 9 shirt sparked it) and mentioned it's a shame they broke up ... Told her they still together and that those are their side projects (FM/mike was just "that one rapper guy") and i mentioned about the new album and relaunch of LP.com (didn't mention i mod tho :p) but yeah that just made my night
LMAO. Way to promote the new site Dan!

dragonlp20 (moderator) said:
Lol, silly kids. I just had this chick come in to the gas station i work at and mentioned she saw LP at projekt rev (my LPU 9 shirt sparked it) and mentioned it's a shame they broke up ... Told her they still together and that those are their side projects (FM/mike was just "that one rapper guy") and i mentioned about the new album and relaunch of LP.com (didn't mention i mod tho :p) but yeah that just made my night
god how silly am I .. just found out how to stop my email being bombared by emails of people replying to thread xD

im such a failboat LOL

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service