Haha, what LP forum would be complete without this discussion?! And, since it's a new forum, I get to start it out on #1. Woohoo!
Soooo, Say What's On Your Mind!

Views: 692

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i kinda wanna see what the inside of my tv remote looks like.... but i'm pretty sure that the price for looking will be a duct-tape covered remote that i won't want to use
Ha, that was funny. Just wait til you need/want a new remote, and then take apart your old one!

monkeylove said:
i kinda wanna see what the inside of my tv remote looks like.... but i'm pretty sure that the price for looking will be a duct-tape covered remote that i won't want to use
i guess i'll back-burner the dissection until i get a universal remote...

Tiernan (Moderator) said:
Ha, that was funny. Just wait til you need/want a new remote, and then take apart your old one!

Seeing you kills me from the inside and out.
i want randy t beat jack swagger tnight!!! then i want him t come t my house n rko me!!!!
Me too! Are you gonna watch Extreme Rules? I want to order it, but I just shelled out $60 for wrestlemania, so I think I should skip this one. It's too bad PayPerView is so expensive!
Go Randy!!!

rko4eva said:
i want randy t beat jack swagger tnight!!! then i want him t come t my house n rko me!!!!
well i am recording it, for some reason its not a ppv over here, but coz of the time diff its on at like 1am, as much as i love randy i cant stay up that late!!!! wow $60 sounds a lot it cost me €22 dont know how that works out in the conversion????
anyway hope randy kicks thwaggers butt!!!!

Tiernan (Moderator) said:
Me too! Are you gonna watch Extreme Rules? I want to order it, but I just shelled out $60 for wrestlemania, so I think I should skip this one. It's too bad PayPerView is so expensive!
Go Randy!!!

rko4eva said:
Hmmm, I'm not sure either. I get the HD version, which costs $10 more, so that could be part of it. It's already started, so maybe I'll see if I can find some YouTube clips later lol.
My god! I can't even fall in love without being depressed. and; I'm sick of having a broken fot/toe.
i have to clean up the yard. the grass cutting i don't mind.... but before i can cut the grass i have to clean up the dog's contributions to the mess out there.
sometimes i'm firm in my belief that i am the master and the dog is my pet but sometimes i wonder if i have it wrong.
twice a day i put out food for her. she never leaves a crumb so at least i don't have to wash her dishes much but that still puts me in a class with a cook or maybe a waiter... with my dog being the master.
she goes to the door and like a good obedient house servant i get up and open the door. when she barks i let her back in.
now... there's nothing wrong with being a servant or a cook or a waiter. i'm sure they're all good jobs but i'm think it's pretty clear who the real boss is here.
and the last thing... picking up the poop. if we're out for a walk or if she manages to get her business done in the back yard i still have to pick it up. that puts me in a class with the lowest of the low of servants from a couple of centuries ago. my boss might be the one who wipes the butt of the master in that scenario.
look at her... my furry little master... lying there on the floor having a nap. her leg is twitching. i wonder if she's having a good dream.....
so slow in here...
The Los Angeles Lakers can go screw themselves. They won Game 1 and Game 2 of the Western Conference Finals not just because they were supposed to, but because it was a home game and they got the majority of the foul calls in their favor.

Game 3 and Game 4 were entirely different. The PhoenSuns played at home and while we didn't wallop the Fakers, we won both games. I don't give a rats ass if the zone defense is 'girly'. It's just another mindfuck-attempt by Phil Jackson because he can't figure out how to attack it.

How many times are opponents going to injure Steve Nash? A swollen right eye? A broken nose? What the shit? Are teams really that afraid of Nash?

So to all you Laker-fans out there who banked on sweeping us after Game 2, go home and cry. Go home and change your underwear, because you'll be shitting and sweating orange juice after Game 5. Planet Orange didn't lay down and die as you expected.

You can't figure out the zone. Pau Gasol doesn't want contact. Derek Fisher is an old, dirty man. Your bench is seriously overrated. Bynum and Artest are worth less than role players. The only one who wants to win the series is Kobe and while that man can beast it up at any given time, he cannot carry the team on his shoulders. He's no Michael Jordan.

Our bench romped the LA starters. OUR BENCH. The Lakers were outcoached, outmanned and outplayed in Games 3 and 4.

I hope Dragic stays with the Suns for another 15 years, and during those 15 years, he'll kick the Lakers' ass every damn year.

Now it's a series.

/angry rant

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service