Haha, what LP forum would be complete without this discussion?! And, since it's a new forum, I get to start it out on #1. Woohoo!
Soooo, Say What's On Your Mind!

Views: 712

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Bring back VB forums please haha.
agreed .... whats up with these forums kinda weird tbh

I miss the funky sigs we used to make for the forums :(

redskyshroud said:
Bring back VB forums please haha.
Haha!! Yeah. The first boards when everyone had glow text on sigs! That one I loved the most. Who else still comes here? I only get to talk to Emma and Yuri over the years. I miss Daph, I don't know where the hell she is!

I was just looking for old archives from chat because I needed a laugh. And this thing surprised me! Those things cheer me up a whole lot, like drunken Kat on chat, etc. Now they're gone. :(
Phweewww weight off my shoulders ^^ This is HUGE
Meh, this forum died completely :(
我觉得说汉语很好玩儿因为在比利时别人都不懂,哈哈! Nanana... ^^
UMM....

YATAAAAAAAAAAAAA >: O
My drunken chats hahaha! Silly me.

redskyshroud said:
Haha!! Yeah. The first boards when everyone had glow text on sigs! That one I loved the most. Who else still comes here? I only get to talk to Emma and Yuri over the years. I miss Daph, I don't know where the hell she is!
I was just looking for old archives from chat because I needed a laugh. And this thing surprised me! Those things cheer me up a whole lot, like drunken Kat on chat, etc. Now they're gone. :(
Seriously, I have spent way too much time in airports in the last 36 hours. This seriously sucks. I've been on the verge of a breakdown twice. I just miss my kids and my husband, and I really, really want to go home. I still have over 2 hours to wait for my first flight, and I've already been at the damn airport for 6 hours. I am just hoping they don't delay or cancel any more of my flights!
How I love my job .... Not

moderating here however ... If only i could just do this all day ^_^

F ryans and the gas station i'm just a linkie-bopper lol
AGREED!!!

dragonlp20 (moderator) said:

Well, if the band / Adam hurries up and makes my dream come true, i can ^_^

speakin of, i wonder if you know who sent you know what yet :p

damn battery needs to shut the fuck up - low back up battery on register at work, beeping, annoying

Tiernan (Moderator) said:
AGREED!!!

dragonlp20 (moderator) said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service