What an awesome show! Wish I could do it all over again! The band was on point and the crowd gave great energy. I was on the floor and I have to say, that all of the fans around me where super cool. Even when the pit broke out, all the guys in and around the pit really looked out for everyone else around it to make sure no one was getting hurt.

 

AWESOME TIME!!! 

 

Views: 41

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

At which Show were u? Did u made those pics?
I went last night and I just text "tampa" to 50505, but it told me "Mozes: Sorry, this campaign is currently not active. - via Mozes"  Can someone help me at all?  I sure would appreciate it!  (It has not been 24 hours since the concert has been over- it ended around 11pm.)  Thanks!
I took these at the Tampa show.

HannaH said:
At which Show were u? Did u made those pics?
That was the first real concert I have ever been too. Linkin Park is my favorite band of all time :D The concert was AMAZING! Was the BEST day of my life XD Just wish I could do it all over again...Of course, once I recover. (bruises are still healing, and I still cant walk straight from the soreness) lol. SO glad I got my LP tattoo a few months back ^_^ Linkin Park is, and will always forever be the best band EVER in my opinion ^_^  <3 them guys.
How did Chester act after the incident with this terrible girl? I watched this on YT and I think he was really very, very, very angry.... and you know he was right...but I suppose he was professionell as always and the show went on directly?
Absolutely! It was no big deal :) He's been hurt a lot worse in the past and that never stopped him ^_^ Chester is Tough! ;D

LPisgreat said:
How did Chester act after the incident with this terrible girl? I watched this on YT and I think he was really very, very, very angry.... and you know he was right...but I suppose he was professionell as always and the show went on directly?
A blast. Three years too long but they gotta do what they gotta do right? I was in GA as well but I managed to get about 5 rows back from the stage. Closest I've ever been. I don't know if you manged to dl the show yet, I finally did. If I had to choose a favorite part, I think it would have to be right after "Numb", after Oppenheimer, when Mike breaks it down acoustic on the keys, in falsetto. Brilliant. Gave me the chills then n still does. These guys never let me down.
Do you remember how long the opening bands were on?  Going to be running late to tonight's show and don't want to miss one second of LP.  Thanks!
They weren't on for too long. I'd say an hour total? Hour and 15 Min.?

Laura said:
Do you remember how long the opening bands were on?  Going to be running late to tonight's show and don't want to miss one second of LP.  Thanks!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service