Now that LPU has officially moved over to LinkinPark.com, I wanted to drop by and say thanks.  Help us out by spreading the word that this is once of the places where you can talk about LPU.

Tags: Club, Fan, LP, LPU, Underground

Views: 126

Replies to This Discussion

as much as i support you guys and everything you try to do with for fans, i really miss the old LPU :( especially if this is the new "forum". i also dont understand what we paid $60 for when the old LPU was cheaper AND get package+physical CDs included

Thanks! :) It's great to be a part of LPU

Hey Mike,

I really love the LPU and as much as i support you and the other guys, but is this the real new LPU? This "group" here on Linkinpark.com? I mean, this group excisted forever now, and there is nothing spectacular new for me :(

As lpfaint43 said, i don't get it too why this has to be about 60$? Joining Linkinpark.com is free, as well as joining the group here "lpunderground" .. Also we get nothing to the 60$, like we did the year ago .. :/

Would appreciate it, if you would write a new comment on this..

I wasn't sure about the new album just judging from the song on the radio but because I love u guys I got your new one and it is GENUS!!! I can't wait to hear it live. Mochi agete toki hanashite!

Mike come to Brazil, please?!

Thank you too! It's a pleasure to be part of this big Family ^^

thank you too, Mike! :) 

thank you too mike!when you will come in Romania???? :D

lpfaint43 said:

as much as i support you guys and everything you try to do with for fans, i really miss the old LPU :( especially if this is the new "forum". i also dont understand what we paid $60 for when the old LPU was cheaper AND get package+physical CDs included

i'm in the same boat as lpfaint. i'm glad you're offering new things to us, but what we've missed most since the changeover is our exclusive community. i.e. not consolidated with linkinpark.com. i.e. not public. i.e. you have to access it via a password and an actual LPU account. we don't have that any more, and it's really angered a lot of people, including me. offering tangible experiences is great and all, but trading that with the connections that we've built with everyone on the old LPU site makes it less worth it. with this new system, we don't know who's an actual LPUer and who is just someone from the linkinpark.com site trying to accumulate group memberships or spam/troll the heck out of us. and the fact that we didn't even know that this was going to be where we were going to be is just as bad. we had no communication of this at all from HQ. we've all been under the impression since last friday that this was going to be temporary, and that we weren't going to be consolidated. 

i'm really sorry i'm putting this all on you, since you're just trying to welcome us here and all that, but nobody's been really listening to us since november. we've wanted information, something to let us know what's going on and help quell our anxieties about the new system and all the changes and whatnot, and we've gotten nothing. this is a really hurtful way to treat people who have been invested in this group for a really long time (some people ever since the beginning of LPU). 

Your Vary Welcome Mike Shinoda I Love Being in the LPU Fan Club and I Love all the Stuff That Comes with the LPU Fan Club and Mike Shinoda i Cant Wait to See Linkin Park Live at the U.S. Bank Arena in Cincinnati Ohio on February 13 The Concert is going to Be Freaking Awesome and Amazing :D.

Hey Mike ! your soo aweseome!!

I can't wait to get my code to sign in there....hmm but I didn't get it yet...I'm waiting now for one week or longer...-.-

can somebody tell me, how long it normally takes to get the code??

Hey Melina,

what code do you mean? Have you been a LPU member in LPU9? Then you should have gotten a redemption code a few weeks ago. If LPUX is your first LPU membership and you signed up and paid, you should send an email to topspin who are managing the LPU web stuff (I think - it worked for me) via https://app.topspin.net/account/help_public or check the customer support link at the bottom of the new LPUX homepage.

I also have problems with email from LP/LPU, but the topspin people couldn't find out what's wrong and sent me my stuff manually by email.

Melina Meyer said:

Hey Mike ! your soo aweseome!!

I can't wait to get my code to sign in there....hmm but I didn't get it yet...I'm waiting now for one week or longer...-.-

can somebody tell me, how long it normally takes to get the code??

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service