Now that LPU has officially moved over to LinkinPark.com, I wanted to drop by and say thanks.  Help us out by spreading the word that this is once of the places where you can talk about LPU.

Tags: Club, Fan, LP, LPU, Underground

Views: 127

Replies to This Discussion

yeah, this is my first membership^^

okay thank you so much :) I will send them a e-mail :)

Mo said:

Hey Melina,

what code do you mean? Have you been a LPU member in LPU9? Then you should have gotten a redemption code a few weeks ago. If LPUX is your first LPU membership and you signed up and paid, you should send an email to topspin who are managing the LPU web stuff (I think - it worked for me) via https://app.topspin.net/account/help_public or check the customer support link at the bottom of the new LPUX homepage.

I also have problems with email from LP/LPU, but the topspin people couldn't find out what's wrong and sent me my stuff manually by email.

Melina Meyer said:

Hey Mike ! your soo aweseome!!

I can't wait to get my code to sign in there....hmm but I didn't get it yet...I'm waiting now for one week or longer...-.-

can somebody tell me, how long it normally takes to get the code??

Good (btw darf man hier deutsch schreiben?)! Please let me know if you get this cleared up ;) LPU really is a mess atm^^

Melina Meyer said:

Mo said:

Hey Melina,

what code do you mean? Have you been a LPU member in LPU9? Then you should have gotten a redemption code a few weeks ago. If LPUX is your first LPU membership and you signed up and paid, you should send an email to topspin who are managing the LPU web stuff (I think - it worked for me) via https://app.topspin.net/account/help_public or check the customer support link at the bottom of the new LPUX homepage.

I also have problems with email from LP/LPU, but the topspin people couldn't find out what's wrong and sent me my stuff manually by email.

Melina Meyer said:

I can't wait to get my code to sign in there....hmm but I didn't get it yet...I'm waiting now for one week or longer...-.-

Not only does Linkin Park make me a HAPPY woman everyday through the music but has opened my eyes to new volenteer work & charities such as Habit for Humanity & Music for Relief! Im off to order some new T-shirts from Music for Relief for Christmas gifts right now! Thanks for everything you all do! XOXO

hey mike, thank u for ur blogpost!!! i already asked my questions there so i won't repeat em in here... 

also a great thank u for the m&g in zurich!!! it's been just awesome and i hope u enjoyed the chocolate and read my cards that i painted and the cards from other fans i've collected for u guys!!! --> i did this for the case u get bored on tour =P

i also can't stop watching the m&g-pics =P 

and of course, the show was awesome!!! 

just hope lpux will start soon and looking forward for the chat!!!!

btw: we moved our lpu-chat to http://tinychat.com/lpuersdelight till lpux will start --> u're all welcome to join!!!

phuuuu --> now i've got to an end =P

...finally xD

looking forward to see ya again !!!

ich schreib jetzt einfach deutschxD also ich war auf dieser testseite und wurde angenommen...und das heißt dann wohl das ich drinne bin, aber ich kapier das alles nich...gibt es keine LPU seite?...oder so..oder wo ist denn die seite wo der chat stattfinden soll?? hmmxD ich hab zwar Mikes blog gelesen, aber kapier es immer noch nich -.-

Mo said:

Good (btw darf man hier deutsch schreiben?)! Please let me know if you get this cleared up ;) LPU really is a mess atm^^

Melina Meyer said:

Mo said:

Hey Melina,

Melina Meyer said:

LPU FTW!

guys: for serious, please stop with the "mike! come to my country!" posts and posts that are CLEARLY not in english. everyone understands that english may not be your first language, but when there's a rule that says you can only post in english and you don't do that, it annoys the rest of us (and makes more work for dragon). also, LP doesn't have control over where they go, so it's futile to even ask for them to go somewhere.

THanks for meet&greet in Argentina!!!!!

WE LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!  PLEASE COME BACK SOON!!!!!!!!

:)

Summit in LOS ANGELES!

i just love the new LPU!

oh wait, i guess you need a secret link or something to access what you PAID for...  

thanks for taking away my business email !!!

ive never regretted joining LPU until i needed my email today and found out that not only did LPU disapear, but what is supposed to be the new LPU does not work, and i have pretty much no chance of getting my time sensitive email in time.  i guess after being a member for 5 years means its time to kick me out?  i really enjoyed getting a LPUX redeam code that didnt work either.

look, ive alwyas loved linkin park, and that will never change.  but if i cant get my access to lpu soon i dont know if ill be getting LPU11 ever :/

that is my problem, too I think...:(

calvin spencer said:

i just love the new LPU!

oh wait, i guess you need a secret link or something to access what you PAID for...  

ive never regretted joining LPU until i needed my email today and found out that not only did LPU disapear, but what is supposed to be the new LPU does not work, and i have pretty much no chance of getting my time sensitive email in time.  i guess after being a member for 5 years means its time to kick me out?  i really enjoyed getting a LPUX redeam code that didnt work either.

look, ive alwyas loved linkin park, and that will never change.  but if i cant get my access to lpu soon i dont know if ill be getting LPU11 ever :/

Calvin, the email is permanently gone. The LPU once mentioned this at the beginning of November, they followed this up again last week saying the site will be taken offline.  The reason they've been sending you your redeem codes if because you needed to move your account from the old site and the new site.

I understand your frustration though, they did a very bad job of vocalizing this and should have repeated everything they've said in an email blast. I only understood this because I am a regular participant of the old message boards and because I was aware of LPU news NOT on the LPU site at all, like Adam posting on the LPA and not repeating this information to LPUers. 

calvin spencer said:

i just love the new LPU!

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service