ok who else is jizzing in their pants for the 5th album??already got lott'a info but when,where and what's the album..don't know yet.how many of you think it's ganna be like minutes to midnight?i do cuz:

rick rubin's the producer(again)

they're going socio-political-relationship-y(again)

and they're ganna be very heavy vocals(like in given up and no more sorrow,for eg.)

i wanna know what the rest of the LP army thinks though,so feel free to shower this discussion(they don't call it discussion for no reason you know!)with comments and more!

LPfan1,hya

Views: 1043

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It will be a mix of old and new <--- my opinion :3

it will be like meteora i think

it will be awesome i have high hopes :) maybe mixture of both the old and new linkin park i luv both the phases.

Tina Das said:

it will be awesome i have high hopes :) maybe mixture of both the old and new linkin park i luv both the phases.

oh yeah tina!i'm thinking the same!the wait hurts so bad though!..

hmm maybe!don't forget it'll have elements of ATS and the electronic beats

daniel lazarov said:

it will be like meteora i think

you'r right!that's what chester was saying in interviews with KERRANG!so that's why i think it'll be like MTM

Rositsa Ivanova said:

Hya LP Aziz said:

you'r right!that's what chester was saying in interviews with KERRANG!so that's why i think it'll be like MTM

Rositsa Ivanova said:

yeah but you dont forget that they sayed that the 5th album will be familiar to the old one.like meteora and hybrid theory.

i know!but according to chester,it'll have ATS beats and sound,although YES!i'm positive they'll go back to thier roots!

yo! check this out and quit thinkin` `bout the things that are already obvious today: http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/upcoming_releases/linkin_park_m...

MAY THE OLD LP COME OUT OF ITS ASHES!

yeah thats what im talking about its more than sure that the old lp is coming back :) and thats why im saying it will be like meteora

cool!thanks!this'll be fan(literally FAN)tastic!

Axel Lexa said:

yo! check this out and quit thinkin` `bout the things that are already obvious today: http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/upcoming_releases/linkin_park_m...

MAY THE OLD LP COME OUT OF ITS ASHES!

ok..let's see.it won't be like ATS though! :) cha-ching! <3 lp

daniel lazarov said:

yeah thats what im talking about its more than sure that the old lp is coming back :) and thats why im saying it will be like meteora

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service