ok who else is jizzing in their pants for the 5th album??already got lott'a info but when,where and what's the album..don't know yet.how many of you think it's ganna be like minutes to midnight?i do cuz:

rick rubin's the producer(again)

they're going socio-political-relationship-y(again)

and they're ganna be very heavy vocals(like in given up and no more sorrow,for eg.)

i wanna know what the rest of the LP army thinks though,so feel free to shower this discussion(they don't call it discussion for no reason you know!)with comments and more!

LPfan1,hya

Views: 1046

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

well we know for sure that it will be with old style stuff but im not sure about the video

More hyped pictures to get u all even more thrilled about this!Am i making the wait harder though?

i think the single is confirmed!they're pretty much done with the album!

They are not even close to being "done with the album". Mike has said it a couple of days ago during the Q&A with LPU members of "The Raid" premiere... 

I dont like to anticipate, would rather appreciate it once its released.

That's just me though.

I agree...

THE_LPdood (Mod) said:

That's just me though.

urgh i cant wait to listen this song with the old style.because the songs will be like runaway breaking the habit,papercut

it sounds as if you were 100% sure... 

daniel lazarov said:

urgh i cant wait to listen this song with the old style.because the songs will be like runaway breaking the habit,papercut

i am 100% sure.mike sayd in LPU that it will have lots of old elements

yup!btw BURN IT DOWN hasn't been officially confirmed by LP,but ROLLING STONES said that they heard it!another song they may/may not(ain't confirmed)have heard was LOST IN THE ECHO.i'm really excited about this and yeah sources also say"on "lost in the echo",Shinoda claims his MC roots and the anthem "burn it down"showcases Shinoda and Bennington call-and response all over electro grooves."

this makes me very sure that the songs will be a lot like those in HT and yes METEORA.however since it will be a mixture of "old and new" we can also expect some MTM elements!EXCITED?

btw all those who think the album isn't done WRONG!the album just needs some brushing up and the entire album won't be released later than fall!however i strongly believe that it'll come out by may or june considering all the intensive labour and  blood sweat and tears the band put into it.the single will definitely be released by april16th. and be happy cuz LP is going to relive their pride(with some electronics!).the content will not be political but rather personal!and as chester said they've never really been a political band,they're more"socially conscious"and sing about what they'd like to see more or less of in society!ya happy now?

i respect that,but i was just giving all the available info. to get you all even more excited and in the know of what you might expect from the band this year!

THE_LPdood (Mod) said:

That's just me though.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service