ok who else is jizzing in their pants for the 5th album??already got lott'a info but when,where and what's the album..don't know yet.how many of you think it's ganna be like minutes to midnight?i do cuz:

rick rubin's the producer(again)

they're going socio-political-relationship-y(again)

and they're ganna be very heavy vocals(like in given up and no more sorrow,for eg.)

i wanna know what the rest of the LP army thinks though,so feel free to shower this discussion(they don't call it discussion for no reason you know!)with comments and more!

LPfan1,hya

Views: 1046

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

@daniel are you an LPU member? When did Mike say what? He never said that the new album is going to sound like runaway breaking the habit,papercut...?  

he said what i told u guys!no denying that!

Your enthusiasm is appreciated but understand you are posting unsourced and unconfirmed information.  It would be more believable and thus, exciting, if you were to provide the information with credible sources.  I say this as a friendly warning that if by say, April 17 there is no new information, no new single released, prepare for some backlash.

Hya LP Aziz said:

btw all those who think the album isn't done WRONG!the album just needs some brushing up and the entire album won't be released later than fall!however i strongly believe that it'll come out by may or june considering all the intensive labour and  blood sweat and tears the band put into it.the single will definitely be released by april16th. and be happy cuz LP is going to relive their pride(with some electronics!).the content will not be political but rather personal!and as chester said they've never really been a political band,they're more"socially conscious"and sing about what they'd like to see more or less of in society!ya happy now?

Mike and LP just NOW announced the new single "hitting the radio" on 16th April!

About damn time they're going back to Hybrid Theory/Meteora.

You guys should seriously start watching what you are saying... they never said that they are going back to HT or Meteora...

Mike tweeted about new song

This is how you back up your posts, people! ;)

cool!"hitting the radio"?dude give me the link for that!and wasn't it confirmed(more or less)that the single releasing on april16th was "burn it down"?and yeah i'm expecting classic,old school LP!send me the link rositsa!

see what i told you the album and the song will be like meteora +some new stuff thats all.

they're incorporating old and new!why are u getting so touchy rositsa?from all the released info,they're cutting down on the metal,and the ATS feel.they'll be going back to their roots,and using some electronics in their music!

all credible sources have leaked this about the album.chester said so himself,while talking to KERRANG! and mike discussed that they are more comfortable with their previous style!ATS was just an experiment!

THE_LPdood (Mod) said:

Mike tweeted about new song

This is how you back up your posts, people! ;)

Why I am getting so touchy? Because you guys are not assuming things. You "know"! And that's what I do not like. The band members have so often been disappointed by the way magazines present things, that I just do not fully believe any interviews. 
About "hitting the radio", I thought you guys already know everything. http://www.viddy.com/video/3907d782-b471-45fc-a9f2-0ae470813bea
but still here you go. 

The thing is... you might be right about some things, but you are not a band member... just stick to assuming things, because talking as if you knew everything and you were 100% sure about it... that's just ridiculous. I'm sorry...

Hya LP Aziz said:

they're incorporating old and new!why are u getting so touchy rositsa?from all the released info,they're cutting down on the metal,and the ATS feel.they'll be going back to their roots,and using some electronics in their music!

all credible sources have leaked this about the album.chester said so himself,while talking to KERRANG! and mike discussed that they are more comfortable with their previous style!ATS was just an experiment!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service