ok who else is jizzing in their pants for the 5th album??already got lott'a info but when,where and what's the album..don't know yet.how many of you think it's ganna be like minutes to midnight?i do cuz:

rick rubin's the producer(again)

they're going socio-political-relationship-y(again)

and they're ganna be very heavy vocals(like in given up and no more sorrow,for eg.)

i wanna know what the rest of the LP army thinks though,so feel free to shower this discussion(they don't call it discussion for no reason you know!)with comments and more!

LPfan1,hya

Views: 1043

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

http://lptimes.com/2012/03/28/interview-with-chester-mike-about-bur...

more info!have a feeling the single's ganna be amazing!

like i told you.the ultimate old LP is coming back.and everyone who dont like it to go away

daniel,are you on my side then?ok i'm just saying what the net has published..people are so apprehensive and doubtful of me...

daniel lazarov said:

like i told you.the ultimate old LP is coming back.and everyone who dont like it to go away

danial,the single will have electronic beats though|!chester said so talking to mtv day before yesterday!but very strong vocals too!like they said!old and new!super excited!and the props for the video look amazing so far...

There is no "my and your side" here... *facepalm*

Hya LP Aziz said:

daniel,are you on my side then?ok i'm just saying what the net has published..people are so apprehensive and doubtful of me...

daniel lazarov said:

why don't u guys believe me though?u can see for yourself...if the magazines are screwed,it ain't my fault!

well it will have some beats but not so much like in ATS and it will have really heavy vocals like in given up.i watch remix of cataclysm with old style and electronics and it was ok.electronics are not soft if they are combineted with strong vocals and heavy guitar like they will do.so this means the album will be with nu metal or rap rock style but it will be heavy and thats the best partso imagine faint with vocals of given up and electronic beats.thats the new album gona be

oh and ill be glad if someone believes the true that LP are coming back with their old style

precisely what i think!mike's going back to his MC roots and chester's probably ganna scream a lot!we'll leave some techno notes to joe and co.

yeah old lp is coming back :)

Honestly, I have no clue what the new album will be like. It's so hard to determine it. Maybe they're going a different style or maybe they're continuing the style of A Thousand Suns or maybe they're going back to their old style. It's really hard to determine. Personally, I don't care what direction they go because it'll be amazing anyways. And yes, I am jizzing my pants. 

yeah!that's the spirit!we should trust LP cuz they know best!whatever they'll put out for us will be awesome!haha and good to know you're jizzing!lol!i am too!

Edwin Arteaga said:

Honestly, I have no clue what the new album will be like. It's so hard to determine it. Maybe they're going a different style or maybe they're continuing the style of A Thousand Suns or maybe they're going back to their old style. It's really hard to determine. Personally, I don't care what direction they go because it'll be amazing anyways. And yes, I am jizzing my pants. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service