ok who else is jizzing in their pants for the 5th album??already got lott'a info but when,where and what's the album..don't know yet.how many of you think it's ganna be like minutes to midnight?i do cuz:

rick rubin's the producer(again)

they're going socio-political-relationship-y(again)

and they're ganna be very heavy vocals(like in given up and no more sorrow,for eg.)

i wanna know what the rest of the LP army thinks though,so feel free to shower this discussion(they don't call it discussion for no reason you know!)with comments and more!

LPfan1,hya

Views: 1046

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

we know 1 thing for sure and thats the new album will not be like ATS it will be heavier

how do you know?

daniel lazarov said:

we know 1 thing for sure and thats the new album will not be like ATS it will be heavier

they kinda hinted that it'll be less like ATS content and singing wise(interviews)

and dont forget that joe hahn will be the direct the song he directed all meteora and hybrid theory songs

Well actually I've read, while the guitars are apparently "heavier" they also have the electronic element from ATS to give it that "big wall of sound"

I hope it is a blend of the ATS synth effects and them bringing back their guitar work, just wish Brad would stop playin the same chord progression in every song -__-

"Cause once you"ve got the theory of how the thing works, everybody wants the next thing to be just like the first."

He directed the videos.... not the songs. 

daniel lazarov said:

and dont forget that joe hahn will be the direct the song he directed all meteora and hybrid theory songs

you're probably right!

Alex Ingram said:

Well actually I've read, while the guitars are apparently "heavier" they also have the electronic element from ATS to give it that "big wall of sound"

I hope it is a blend of the ATS synth effects and them bringing back their guitar work, just wish Brad would stop playin the same chord progression in every song -__-

"Cause once you"ve got the theory of how the thing works, everybody wants the next thing to be just like the first."

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service