I have seen a loooooooot of people hatin on the new linkin park, and saying that they should go back to meteora and hybrid theory...  as i agree that these albums are amazing i still think that their new style is better... if linkin park stayed at Meteora and hybrid theory style they would be like any ordinary rockband, but what Linkin park is doing is that they are making music worth noticing... i would guess that everyone in the world has heard of linkin park because of their unique style and art :D now that that is said, i have a question: What is your opinion on linkin park now after they have realeased several clips of catalyst? Do you think that their music are great like always or do you think that they should stick to Hybrid theory and meteora?                                                                   Now to talk about the catalyst. I FUCKIN LOVE IT. i love how linkin park has made a song that sounds so awesome. the lyrics for this song is so fuckin good: God bless us everyone, we're a broken people, living under loaded gun.... How fuckin awesome aint that? But as i said :D please respond what you think about LP and their style now :D

Peace out

Dawg :D

Tags: Linkin, park

Views: 14

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm not going to comment the new song until I hear it in full length....but I also like the fact that they have the "balls" to change their style and I'm pretty sure that this album is going to be a blast :D
I love when people agree with me :D but true, i wouldnt normally judge a song of a 30second clip that ive heard... but simply cant wait to 2nd of august. and yeah i agree with you that they have the ''Balls'' to change their style, many bands wouldnt even try doin it :)

Almir said:
I'm not going to comment the new song until I hear it in full length....but I also like the fact that they have the "balls" to change their style and I'm pretty sure that this album is going to be a blast :D

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service