Have any of you guys received "The Catalyst" early yet? Mike said that we would recieve it early if we pre-ordered something from the site. I pre-ordered the digital version (I'm getting the huge deluxe version in October, I just want something to keep me going until then) but I haven't received the song yet.

Tags: A, Catalyst, Linkin, Mike, Park, Shinoda, Suns, The, Thousand

Views: 39

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

linkin park likes screwing their fans these days, pushing album release dates and not doing what they say they are going to do. they are quickly becoming one of the laziest bands in history cause they got a case of the big head. they are already all over apple's nuts and if it isn't bad enought they can't keep any promises they make to fans cause they fuck off too much. i preordered life starts now by three days grace and got break when they promised. at least they don't act like linkin park
oh and EA games got it early go to medalofhonor.com to hear it. Linkin Park I would suggest you quit pissing your fans off im not preordering shit from you guys anymore and neither should anyone else
It depend of where you live.
oh yeah cause they sent you a download link right, get over LP they screwed you too it is august 2nd all over the world and you can't buy their single from anywhere supposedly you had to preorder to get it and nobody has it except EA games. Just like this album was suppose to come out in the first qtr of 2010 and pushed back cause of their dumbass game get real.

Maxime Richard said:
It depend of where you live.
Oh my somebody is upset :\
just a little
i am pissed too you know i have been wating to long for this
The Medal of Honor trailer is not the official song as confirmed by Phoneix. Secondly the album was pushed back so Chester could finish the Dead By Sunrise side project. Linkin Park never stated when on August 2nd it would be released, just that it would be released on August 2nd. So everyone has to chill, you will have it before days end.
The single will be available when it is 12 o'clock California time. That is what I hav heard. And stop making such a big deal out of this. It is just a song and u will get it. Don't worry

Brendon Henderson said:
The Medal of Honor trailer is not the official song as confirmed by Phoneix. Secondly the album was pushed back so Chester could finish the Dead By Sunrise side project. Linkin Park never stated when on August 2nd it would be released, just that it would be released on August 2nd. So everyone has to chill, you will have it before days end.
i wouldn't count on it being there 12 o'clock your time, quit sucking up to them. Look at this way, when you buy something or i order something they say it will be here on this day or before so the fact its not here yet is just bad buisness. they got my money and i want my shit
or a damn refund

Jesse Alan Berry said:
i wouldn't count on it being there 12 o'clock your time, quit sucking up to them. Look at this way, when you buy something or i order something they say it will be here on this day or before so the fact its not here yet is just bad buisness. they got my money and i want my shit
i with you man itunes does way better business man, they email you that your download is ready, you just open itunes and its downloading this is shit i want the song and i want it now before i leave

Jesse Alan Berry said:
or a damn refund

Jesse Alan Berry said:
i wouldn't count on it being there 12 o'clock your time, quit sucking up to them. Look at this way, when you buy something or i order something they say it will be here on this day or before so the fact its not here yet is just bad buisness. they got my money and i want my shit

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

  • Add Videos
  • View All

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service