Wow what an awesome contest idea! I love love love it!

Such a bummer that I'm only a good bassist and I believe that any bass part won't be enough to be top rated. So I guess I have to pass on that one...but what about you?!

Use this thread to ask for help on your remix, i.e if you need some bass parts to be done, I can try to record them for you! Or if you need a specific drum part...

feel free to ask!

x ana

Views: 69

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'd love to do it, but I have no idea where to get the samples. On Lp.com there is this record now button with the arrow, but I can't klick on it. Where do I get it? :)
where to get the sample??
plzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell me i cant find it
Where is the samples? I can't find it...
I want to remix it but don't understand the program on bojam xD
I've saw a link on LP association where you can "listen " to the samples

http://site.bojam.com/beta/index.php
When is Linkin Park going to learn we don't want this browser-based Flash crap! Put up the samples in an open standardized file format for people to download and use in their own REAL digital audio workstations! They're not the only ones who have Pro Tools! (I use FL Studio but you get my point) Right now this site is crashing because of the overwhelming number of people trying to get on it. Please just POST THE STEMS as AUDIO FILES, not through this browser-based crap
i worked my ass off yesterday to make a remix but then i suddenly found out that the contest is not open to russians. this is ridiculous..
you can get the stems on their myspace now

Nerd Fourty-Two said:
When is Linkin Park going to learn we don't want this browser-based Flash crap! Put up the samples in an open standardized file format for people to download and use in their own REAL digital audio workstations! They're not the only ones who have Pro Tools! (I use FL Studio but you get my point) Right now this site is crashing because of the overwhelming number of people trying to get on it. Please just POST THE STEMS as AUDIO FILES, not through this browser-based crap
Yeah, they got those up, which is cool. I'm totally excited about entering the contest :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service